The Evil Within

Man of Honour
This is the one with the boosted graphical features is it not? There was a dev interview showing various gameplay elements IIRC and it looks stunning lighting wise.

Edit^^
It's £5 cheaper at £29.99 at GAME for the Fighting Chance edition or a tenner less for the vanilla version.

Edit 2:
I have pre-ordered the STEAM key for £28.33 :cool:

Native 21:9 support too :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm to cancel and re-pre-order with them for the sake of £3 saving or not :o
They give you Fighting Chance DLC & the game Soundtrack as a pre-order bonus but they are not known to get pre-orders out on time unless you pay extra P&P. They usually turn up 3-5 days later IME :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
Console view? Lol. 3rd person games have existed on PC for just as long as consoles. Perhaps even longer.

You're missing out on some top quality games with that kind of mindset. Oh well.

Soldato
Agreed. There's no better or worse - each suits different types of gameplay/experience. For me the main difference is that when playing in first person I feel like it's me in the game. With 3rd person it's like guiding someone else on an adventure and seeing what happens in their story.

//edit anyways - game looks great :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Update email from Amazon just now!

The items listed below will actually be dispatched sooner than we had originally expected based on the new release date:

"The Evil Within (PC DVD)"
Previous estimated arrival date: October 17 2014
New estimated arrival date: October 14 2014

Back
Top Bottom