Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Revealed

Soldato
Man of Honour
Sadly there is no way it will work like that in an actual game. Not to mention that was horribly scripted the number of times they missed taking obvious shots as it would have ended the game early.

Soldato
OP
Sadly there is no way it will work like that in an actual game. Not to mention that was horribly scripted the number of times they missed taking obvious shots as it would have ended the game early.

Agreed it was badly scripted and in a open lobby it will never have the same communication between players.
But on the other hand gets a group of friends who want to play as a team and you could have some fun on that.
Love how you can blow holes in room etc brings the element of surprise.

Man of Honour
Yeah a lot of it will come down to how well its implemented, if done right it could be a blast for pub play and tense for competitive play but how well it works in execution I think its gonna depend a lot on how much beta testing with real players and how much they listened to the feedback.

Caporegime
On the whole, I think the trailer was pretty good. I won't be diving in straight away as the last game was poor imo. Will keep an eye on this though.

Soldato
OP
lol using actors for a multiplayer game trailer really?

It's a smart move tbh it's showing people how you should play it. If they just showed all players run and gunning it would just be another fps game.
Encouraging people to play in this style is a great thing and hopefully people will play it this way.

Associate
OMG1!!1 they showed a scripted trailer?! They so should have shown a server full of randoms going Rambo, definitely would have showcased what was potentially the most exciting game of E3 :eek:.

Cannot wait to see more of this, Was always a fan of the rainbow six and Swat games and this looks to be full of potential, genuinely the most exciting shooter I've seen in bloody ages.

Soldato
This is the type of game where if you play smart with friends like they did in the video, you'll always do well and the CoD kids won't know what hit them. Looks fantastic, I like how they scripted the game to show us how it should be played.

Soldato
Meh ! Will hold judgement until I see actual PC gameplay. It looks okay, apart from the horrible controller movement/aiming which made the gameplay look awkward. /grump :)

Soldato
looks like a combination of swat3 and counter strike, thrown on a fancy engine. :p

and if that was players vs ai.... the AI is dumb...... if it was all players... that was scripted to HELL and doubt it would play like that irl.

not to mention why don't they get people who can actually aim to play these demos?!?! seriously.... all over E3 people can't aim for ****!

still... only seen one vid so still have time to impress me but so far just seems ok

Back
Top Bottom