3 points speeding when should I tell my insurance ?

Capodecina
Soldato
Best time to tell them is when you learn not to put spaces before question marks, exclamation marks, or full stops.
In Spanish, you place an inverted question mark (¿) and exclamation mark (¡) before a question or exclamation as well as the more traditional but less helpful punctuation approach we follow. An excellent idea in my opinion :)

Caporegime
In Spanish, you place an inverted question mark (¿) and exclamation mark (¡) before a question or exclamation as well as the more traditional but less helpful punctuation approach we follow. An excellent idea in my opinion :)

Our punctuation system makes sense because it's typically only the intonation of the final word, and often final syllable, which marks something out as a question versus a statement.

Although I guess the exclamation thing makes sense, as there you might expect things to be louder from the off.

Although there have been studies into how people's eyes move when they're reading, and people dart all over the page, picking up different bits of the sentences at different times, so you probably imperceptibly check the end of a sentence even as you're starting to read it.

Back
Top Bottom