** NEW CORSAIR LCS OFFERINGS AT OCUK **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Released today and currently en route to OcUK, we are pleased to be the first to list these fantastic new coolers from Corsair for pre order.

Featuring improved fan designs and built in Corsair Link Technology in the cooler itself, the H80i and H100i are the most advanced Closed Loop Liquid Cooling solutions available to date.

At the start of the range, the Corsair H55 offers quiet cooling at an affordable price point for users who are concerned with value for money but still want a superb performance cooler.

Due to land any day now, pre order now to avoid disappointment!

Corsair Hydro H55 Quiet Liquid CPU Cooler (Socket LGA2011/1366/1155/1156/AM2/AM3FM1) @ £49.99 inc VAT

HS-013-CS_400.jpg

The Easy CPU Performance Upgrade
Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H55.

Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your PC’s motherboard, you can install an H55. All you’ll need is a screwdriver.

Great for Smaller Cases
The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H55 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficiency even in most compact cases — as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, H55 will probably fit.

Self-contained cooling system
Hydro Series H55 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.

Tool-free mounting bracket kit
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.

Low-noise, low-speed 120mm fan
The low speed and wide diameter reduces noise levels over the smaller, faster fans used on stock CPU coolers. The three-pin connector is compatible with fan controllers.

Low permeability rubber tooling
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient rubber offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.

Low-profile pump
The pump unit provides high-speed circulation without taking a lot of space. This makes installation easier, and helps improve your case’s airflow.

Latest generation micro-fin copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound
Copper has excellent thermal transfer characteristics, and the fin design is optimized for efficient heat exchange.

Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger
The low-profile design reduces the airflow requirement, which helps make H55 quieter. The small size also allows for easier installation and improved compatibility, and the black finish looks great.

Package contents

Corsair H55 Liquid CPU Cooler
One 120mm fans
Mounting screws for fan and radiator
Mounting brackets for Intel™ LGA 115x/1136/2011 and AMD AM2/AM3
Quick Start Guide
Technical Specifications

Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 27mm
Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
Fan speed: 1700RPM +/- 10%
Fan airflow: 57 CFM
Fan dBA: 30.32 dBA
Fan static pressure: 1.9mm/H20
Compatibility

Intel LGA 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
AMD sockets AM2, AM3 and FM1

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Hydro H80i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (Socket /LGA1155/LGA1156/LGA1366/LGA2011/AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2) @ £82.99 inc VAT

HS-014-CS_400.jpg

High-Performance CPU Cooling
Protect your hardware and increase your CPU’s overclocking potential. Dual fans and a double-thick radiator deliver outstanding cooling efficiency.

Advanced Fan Design
The 120mm fans use custom-engineered blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved performance at lower noise levels.

Corsair Link Monitoring and Control
Monitor temperature and control lighting and fan speed on your screen. No additional hardware is necessary.

Self-contained Cooling System
Hydro Series H80i comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.

Built-In Corsair Link
No additional hardware is necessary – just connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software. You can monitor coolant temperature and adjust cooling performance directly from your desktop.

Tool-free multiplatform magnetic mounting bracket kit
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.

Large-diameter, low permeability tubing
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient material offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.

• Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
• Magnetic Multi-platform mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
• Dual SP120L High Performance Fans
• USB Cable for Corsair Link™ Compatibility
• Fan and radiator mounting screws
• Thermal compound (pre-applied)
• Quick Start Guide
• Technical Specifications

• Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 38mm
• Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
• Fan speed: 2700 RPM
• Fan airflow: 77 CFM
• Fan dBA: 37.68 dBA
• Fan static pressure: 4mm/H20

Compatibility
• Intel™ LGA 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
• AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3

Only £82.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Hydro H100i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (Socket /LGA1155/LGA1156/LGA1366/LGA2011/AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2) @ £91.99 inc VAT

HS-015-CS_400.jpg

Extreme Performance CPU Cooling
Have a PC case that supports a top-mounted 240mm radiator? Take your CPU cooling to a new level. H100i starts with the advanced design of the Hydro Series H80i, and adds a double-wide radiator for even better performance.

Corsair Link Monitoring and Control
Monitor temperature and control lighting and fan speed on your screen. No additional hardware is necessary.

Self-contained Cooling System
Hydro Series H100i comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.

Dual Radiator with Custom Fan Design
The 240mm top-mounted radiator provides maximum surface area for maximum cooling power. The 120mm fans use wide, low-pitch blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved efficiency at lower noise levels.

Built-In Corsair Link
No additional hardware is necessary – just connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software. You can monitor coolant temperature and adjust cooling performance directly from your desktop.

Tool-free multiplatform magnetic mounting bracket kit

Large-diameter, low permeability tubing
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient material offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.

• Corsair Hydro Series H100i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
• Magnetic Multi-platform mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
• Dual SP120L High Performance Fans
• USB Cable for Corsair Link™ Compatibility
• Fan and radiator mounting screws
• Thermal compound (pre-applied)
• Quick Start Guide
• Technical Specifications

• Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 275mm x 27mm
• Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
• Fan speed: 2700 RPM
• Fan airflow: 77 CFM
• Fan dBA: 37.68 dBA
• Fan static pressure: 4mm/H20

Compatibility
• Intel™ LGA 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
• AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3

*Hydro Series H100i requires a case with dual 120mm fan mounts with 15mm spacing for a 240mm radiator

Only £91.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
.Griff. said:
I wonder if these will sound like a cement mixer after a week of use like the current offerings from Corsair?!?
I posted this in another section, but the Corsair rep said the H100i vs H100...
CorsairGeorge said:
At 200W of heat, it's about 3°C and 2-3 dBA quieter.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1324002/h100-vs-h100i

Wish someone would bring out something more mindblowing, just think, say for example the 650D case, it has 2 x 200mm fans at top - imagine making a all in one cooler for 200x200x38mm rad, or nearest thing to fit - I'm sure it would be a vast improvement.

Why didn't they make the H100i 38mm? like the H80i?

Soldato
2700RPM wow. That'll be noisy at full whack.

My current SP120s are loud on full chat and manage 3.1mm/H2O / 62.75CFM @ 2300rpm.

Thanks to your adaptor they generally stay under 1200rpm and still hold my CPU ~30°c

The only real reason I'm considering the H100(i) is for looks and brand matching (everything else pretty much is Corsair in my rig)

Soldato
OcUk will you guys be able to test this for us compared to the non i editions ;)

Would be interested if they have fixed or polished the issues that came with the CLC's

Associate
I'm interested in the H100i but not sure what the advantages are over my silver arrow extreme... Probably similar temperatures and noise levels...

C64

C64

Soldato
corsair and other companies are missing a trick I strongly believe there would be a good market out there for all in one GPU water coolers.

corsair are fast becoming a joke like alienware type company re releasing the exact same stuff and adding an i ? lol it's pathetic really they should be doing what i suggested

Last edited:
Soldato
corsair and other companies are missing a trick I strongly believe there would be a good market out there for all in one GPU water coolers.

corsair are fast becoming a joke like alienware type company re releasing the exact same stuff and adding an i ? lol it's pathetic really they should be doing what i suggested

It'd be a massive & costly nightmare to develop an AIO GPU cooler. Just look at how many different GPUs there are on the market and how they all differ from each other. Even if they built a generic block, most of the cost would be the million and one adaptor plates that would need to be made.

At least with CPUs the sockets stay roughly the same size/shape so it's not hard to come up with an adaptor plate.

C64

C64

Soldato
It'd be a massive & costly nightmare to develop an AIO GPU cooler. Just look at how many different GPUs there are on the market and how they all differ from each other. Even if they built a generic block, most of the cost would be the million and one adaptor plates that would need to be made.

At least with CPUs the sockets stay roughly the same size/shape so it's not hard to come up with an adaptor plate.

The spacings don't change THAT much just look at the cards supported by after market air coolers some of them work with 20+ different gpus

I am sure nobody would have a problem shelling out even £5 or more for a bracket so their gpu water cooler works on new card

Soldato

Really?

I thought the H80i aand H100i used 240mm rads while the non i versions only used 120mm rads?

Its not really a joke. Its an upgraded cooler.

Soldato
Corsair says:
H100i radiator dimensions: 120mm x 275mm x 27mm
H100 radiator dimensions: 122mm x 275mm x 27mm
H80i/80 radiator dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 38mm

Soldato

Arctic sell one, its called the ARCTIC Accelero Hybrid, the only issue though it still has a fan on the GPU (as well as the one n the rad) to cool the ram and power bits.

Back
Top Bottom