*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
just bought bf3 on psn, then bought the upgrade via psn (for ps4) too.
Trying to get into Playstation Store on my PS4 and now getting

This service is under maintenance (E-8200013A) - darn it! - hope I didn't do it wrong - heard sony are a bugger to get refunds from :(

EDIT: btw thanks for the heads up - looks like it worked as BF4 is now showing as purchased - woohoo :>

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone had anything delivered from Argos Saturday delivery? Rather sceptical about it turning up. Unable to track order as there is a problem with Argos' site (probably being hammered). Rang them up before and they said all is good with my order and will be delivered tomorrow between 7am and 6pm :(

Soldato
Anyone had anything delivered from Argos Saturday delivery? Rather sceptical about it turning up. Unable to track order as there is a problem with Argos' site (probably being hammered). Rang them up before and they said all is good with my order and will be delivered tomorrow between 7am and 6pm :(

Yep, my 360 when I got it 8 years ago! :)

Turned up nice and early too.

Soldato
My ps4 was delivered from Argos with Saturday delivery, arrived around 12.30ish, i wouldn't worry about the order tracking. mine didn't track through the argos site i just received a message on the day of delivery from dpd with a delivery slot.

Associate
Yep, my 360 when I got it 8 years ago! :)

Turned up nice and early too.

My ps4 was delivered from Argos with Saturday delivery, arrived around 12.30ish, i wouldn't worry about the order tracking. mine didn't track through the argos site i just received a message on the day of delivery from dpd with a delivery slot.

Cheers fellas! Mind is now a little at ease.

Associate
my ps4 been working great until now, it just turned itself off and rebooted into safe mode. Then restarted itself to normal mood but now working fine. Should I be worried?

Caporegime
The pad needs charging daily pretty much. Not used to those. Guess it's a plus to have two of them.

it doesn't unless your using it all day long.

after it comes up that the battery is running low it will still continue to work for many many hours after that has displayed on screen.

run it into the ground before charging it, you will be surprised how long it lasts after it says it is low.

Soldato
I think i'll need to get a larger charging cable, will probably pick one up in the next few days.

What is the one we got with the console 1m? I think i'll get a 3m one.

Last edited:
Associate
I haven't seen a single error since launch with probably over 40 hours played until I installed BF4 tonight; one crash while playing and another while looking through screenshots, most odd.

When it works though BF4 plays really well, great fun on a par with the PC version.

Back
Top Bottom