The 800x600 MAXIMUM screenshot thread (56k no no)

Soldato
Okay.. a second chance thread. 800x600 ONLY screenshots in this thread. Provide a link to the full image if you like, but only post images up to 800x600 here. If I see a single picture over 800x600 I'll RTM for the thread to be closed.

edit: New Rule: No pointless score screenshots. This isn't a place to wave your e-peen around. I don't care if you're l33t or not.

edit2: New New Rule: Please post only screenshots you yourself have taken from gameplay on your box :) Everyone sees all those promo shots and we all know (being the cynical types that we are) that they're not what the actual game play is like. Keep it real folks!

Its not hard, in fact its rather simple. If you haven't got the software there is a 100% free solution in http://www.irfanview.com/

Not got much uploaded on my space, I'm generally playing Eve, and recently have been sniping, but I'll take a few scenic shots tonight for y'all (assuming the game comes back up after its huge patch)

Click to see full screen. That was an odd looking Angel Trucker (NPC pirates) one of my corp mates came across whilst out ratting. Unfortunately it was moving a tad fast, probably around 600m/sec, compared to his 180 odd his Battleship was doing. Thankfully I'd just got back from empire space and was flying my "FlyBoy", an MWD / Tackling Tristan frigate, that'll do just shy of 1.7km/sec; so I ganged with him and went chasing down the trucker. When I'd reached the target he was then able to warp to my character at 20km distance and wtfpwn it.
Just for a laugh I'm firing my two rather weak 75mm gatling railguns at it.

Last edited:
Associate
Screensort of my awards earnt so far in BF2 :D

medals5sd.jpg

Stu

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
stellios said:
THe one you just posted is over 800x600, its just OcUK resizes them.

Not true :D

I used a very simple bit of BBCode to make it a linked image. On my webspace there are two files, one called tmb-trucker.jpg which is a 640x512px image, and one called trucker.jpg which is my native 1280x1024 size.

then all you do is put [ url=path to large image here][ img]path to small image here[/img][/url]

obviously, removing the spaces before url and img in the opening tags.
Then you get an image, that is also a link to another one.

Soldato
OP
Come on guys, keep the thread on subject. I couldn't give a rats arse if you like the no more than 800 width rule or not, or even if you agree with it. This thread was a chance of forum peeps to show off screenies, in a manner that everyone can use / find acceptable after consistent ignorance of the rule forced the closure of the other thread. Instead, showing all the maturity of a petulant 5 year old, you've just moaned and complained.

Man of Honour
frogboy said:
What is this? the Nazi thread..

Does it really matter what size the pictures are? With broadband large pictures load plenty fast enough if you ask me..

Firstly, I'm not asking you.

Secondly, even on a JANET connection in work, some pages were taking a stupidly long time to load because some people were posting absolutely huge images.

The rules are there for a reason. It's to keep the thread neat and tidy, and quick to load for everyone. I'm not stopping you linking to higher-res images, but I will stop anyone posting anything over the sizes specified.

Now, if anyone wishes to continue to argue about this, feel free to click my sig to email me. Anyone who decides they want to continue arguing in here will find their posts deleted, and repeated offences may result in suspensions.

Nazi enough?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
gta.jpg

GTA:SA :)
Just started playing it again after I've fixed my HD stuttering problems and replaced the graphics card. Running a lot smoother now :D
And I love the bikes in it :D

Back
Top Bottom