The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Soldato
Well, I know a bunch of you here play and I'm currently trying to read through all the info you've posted whilst going through the in game tutorial, looks interesting so far.

Any quick tips for a complete noob whilst I'm going through this?

Man of Honour
Stupid game. Posted saying how rubbish it was.

Then I renewed my subscription, and it's now destroying 6 hours of my life each day :eek:

Soldato
I did the exact same thing Fox :) Called it the world's prettiest spreadsheet. Now it takes up every spare minute I have.

Stick with it, get past the tutorial. Lots of necessary but boring info in there. Once you get past it you begin to see just how deep the game is.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Sleepery said:
I did the exact same thing Fox :) Called it the world's prettiest spreadsheet. Now it takes up every spare minute I have.
Partly why I didn't get a subscription after my trial. I can't afford to lose every spare minute I have :o
Is a very good game though.

Associate
DLing it now finally, the screenshots look too good to miss ;)

I'm using the link that was posted on here before for the 14 day trial, and a PW has been sent to my e-mail: I assume that it (the trial) is still valid?

Anyway, off to bed as I'm slightly* drunk, 2% Dled in 20 mins using the Torrent, may be finished by tomorrow...

*very

Back
Top Bottom