Xbox Live! OcUK Usernames - Post your XBL Gamertag in here

Man of Honour
Actually, I've changed my mind. After looking through the old list it is out of date, so we might as well have one thread for everyone to post their names in. Nokkon, it would be useful if in the first post you can associate XBL Gamertag with an OcUK username, it's not always obvious.

Anyway, as per my sig, my XBL Gamertag = DaveyPitch

Caporegime
OP
Davey_Pitch said:
Nokkon, it would be useful if in the first post you can associate XBL Gamertag with an OcUK username, it's not always obvious.

I did originally have it as "OcUK Name - XBL Name" but was then worried people may add the OcUK name instead of the XBL Name and started editing it, it was then closed down, I did continue working on it and collected some names for myself. :).

Soldato
I'd just like to note that if anyone plays me on Live, 9/10 I wont say anything as I cant be arsed to put the headset on. So I'm not being rude, just lazy :p

Soldato
Nismo said:
I'd just like to note that if anyone plays me on Live, 9/10 I wont say anything as I cant be arsed to put the headset on. So I'm not being rude, just lazy :p

I tend not to talk a lot cos i am scottish and get a lot of 'Whats' lol so i usually preffer to just listen, same on BF2 lol

Back
Top Bottom