New Test Drive Unlimited Screens

Soldato
It does look like it could be cool, but I keep getting the feeling that being a Test Drive game it will be arse :/

Caporegime
Kainz said:
Still got the Atari ST version here :p Shame I ain't got the flamin atari to play it on :(
Screenshots look tops but it being an EA game, I don't have high hopes lol

Me 2 cept i've got the Atari ST 520 still :) Got Test Drive and Test Drive 2 shame its all in the loft.

Permabanned
can't say i'm that impressed with the screen shots. the cars look very flat. there's no shine to them.

hopefully it'll play better than it looks.

Soldato
Up till last month I worked for a company on Team Valley in Gateshead that adjoined Pitbull Syndicate, the company that produced all of the previous Test Drives. They were recently bought out by Midway, and Ive always thought there must be some clever folk in there and I should really have collared one of them to get a sneaky look at what they were up to.

Cant say Ive played any of the Test Drive series so dont have any experience of the games they produced, but it certainly doesnt stand out as a game Id be buying striaght away. Maybe a rental effort, to see what its like.

Soldato
I remember test drive 2 on ther amiga, it was utterly impossible to not get caught by the police. Now stunt car racer on the 360 would be a treat

Soldato
Its looking good from the screenies but as has been said it all depends on how it plays.

Whether I get it at launch depends on if i've squeezed all the life I can get out of PGR3 by that time!

Back
Top Bottom