Riders Eye View

Soldato
Nasty, must be a real stomach churning moment.

Looks like the guy in the car wasn't paying attention to the built-up traffic ahead of him and stomped on the brakes. Maybe the brake balance is out or something.

Soldato
c c c.... cleavage?

i just got a bike and id rather preffer if people didnt post videos like this....

but if i do crash i hope a pretty lady will save me

Last edited:
Soldato
I remember crashing my Gilera Runner SP 50 Last year lol, a bit different i know, but i was down a back lane and put the bike into a hedge...

The only thing i remember was seeing the verge and hedge, and thinking S***, Then opening my eyes to find myself lying in the middle of the road with a broken ankle and my hands bleeding.

I wasnt wearing Gloves, cause i was an ideot., and i was wearing trainers. Im not a chav either, i live on a farm and it was either the trainers, or the wellies :p

Next time i buy a bike, im gonna get all the propper gear, but at the end of the day, it doesnt stop someone pulling out infront of you from breaking ya neck when you hit em. :(

Man of Honour
I see things like this and it doesn't actually put me off. It does however make me more weary. Some things are out of the rider's control.

Pretty girl that came to the rescue though ;)

Back
Top Bottom