Folding@Home News - Attention Single-Machine Crunchers

Soldato
GT3 said:
In future would it be possible to have a top list of only those using a single machine? Like the old seti stats?

Just a thought. :)
I'm all for this - I'm sure there are plenty of you out there only able to run folding on the one machine and would like to see how you're doing against each other rather than being stuck at the bottom of a list of power-borgers/insane lunatics with far too much hardware for their own good

Please post in here to register your name as a single-machine cruncher so I can start to work out how it will work for the news next week - also feel free to post your views on it as any feedback would be great
edit: Please post your folding name if it differs from your name here at all - thanks :)

The single cruncher stats will appear in the same post as the rest of the news - probably just under another title, it will probably also just be just for the points dumped in that week rather than the number of places stomped - i will see how it's looking for next week

I will maintain a current list of all those registered as single machine crunchers at the bottom of the news post each week - registration and de-registration can be done by posting in the weekly news post rather than starting a new thread after this one has drifted off into obscurity

Last edited:
Associate
BillytheImpaler said:
Wow, Rincin, that score is mahooooosive for a single cruncher. How have you been going at it? What're you running?

Are you a single cruncher, as you are above me in the league?

I think ive been doing it since december.

I crunch on my windows 64. It appears to allow a greater percentage of the cpu to crunch.

Soldato
OP
BillytheImpaler said:
I suppose at the moment I'm a single machine cruncher but that is by no means the norm. My total DC fleet is more than 80 machines so I don't think I qualify. ;)
yeah I was surprised to see only one active CPU in the last week - I'm not going to add you anyway as you're a single-machine cruncher for the team by choice, don't want to give you an excuse to slack :p :D

nah just kidding - I'll add you if you like, up to you

Concorde_Rules has asked me to add him, that'll open the floodgates for the X2/Opteron owners anyway :eek: :p

Back
Top Bottom