The Official GRAW Thread

Soldato
This game is going to be amazing its already been given 9.1 score on an online reveiw and theres been nothing but praise with the xbox360 version, but we all know the pc version will be miles better and more like the original Ghost Recon.
Im liking the sound of co-op so how does it work exactly say your playing single player and you get to mission 4 and your well stuck you could do it on co-op and when you finished you could go back to off line and carry on ;)

Man of Honour
The minimum specs have been confirmed/altered:

Minimum specs required to run:
2 GHz Pentium® IV or the equivalent
1Gb RAM
5 GB of hard drive space
NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6/7 or ATI® Radeon® 9600-9800/X

Release date is confirmed as the 5th May

I doubt you can combine co-op & SP due to team assignments etc, although the only co-op mode the game is being shipped with is the campaign, no respawn or save points in co-op either & if the team leader dies, it's mission over.
The other MP mode is team v team Domination, teams have to secure & hold zones.

Soldato
bakes0310 said:
This game is going to be amazing..............but we all know the pc version will be miles better
Not wishing to start a PC/XBox360 row (I play on both anyway), but what's with a statement like that?

Last edited:
Associate
JohnnyG said:
I joined your GR1 server the other day :eek:
Player name is DoubleArd keep your eyes open for me:)

coolio, i will do :)
it's a bit quiet at the mo (but it picked up a few months ago with old clans rejoining). but we will flog it until it's dead - which should be a few weeks hehe.

195.20.109.74 for anyone else who fancies some GR action. British server, friendly British clan :D TeamSpeak on same IP.

FYI our GRAW server will be on the same IP :p

Associate
deSade said:
Not wishing to start a PC/XBox360 row (I play on both anyway), but what's with a statement like that?

I would imagine that he means the more indepth tactical and mission option/setup that are part of the pc version.
Unlike Oblivion it is not a port, they are slightly different games tailored towards either pc or console gamers

Soldato
i'm really looking forward to this. I used to love multiplayer rainbow 6 and rouge spear. Never tried ghost recon online but i enjoyed the SP game. The graphics look great and this is hopefully going to look very pretty on my system.

Is there team deathmatch? How many players?

Associate
AMD Barton 2500+ Mobile @ 2.2Ghz :D (200x11)
2 x 512mb Geil golden dragon (pc3200)
dfi lan party nfII ultra b
ati x800 xt pe 256mb (stock (atm))

need anything more? i think i got the main things. so yeah not an amazing comp by any stretch of the imagination. :(

i'm pretty sensitive to low framerates, but didnt have any problems with this version of GRAW, and everything was as high as i could set it (texture option is only low or medium, so yet to see 'HIGH' setting on textures :D. if anything i would expect it to be more optimised by the full release.

Back
Top Bottom