LFS release today!

Soldato
dled and even bought a S2 license, something tells me im gonna be crap compared to everyone else hehe, but still, all sounds good, will have a play with it all later

Associate
just had a go at the latest patch, its really impressive, any experienced players, the Rac and Lx6 are now much more easy to drive, no more super twitchyness.

very good tyre improvements :D

Soldato
its got soo much grip aswell, i was driving the other cars pre-patch and i couldnt keep on the road (rwd ones that is) the BMW just keeps gripping even when you rev the nuts out of it in 1st

Associate
Anybody notice a slight framerate drop when driving the BMW? I dropped about 10fps... not a huge issue, but i thought it was worth noting.

Oh, and yeah, that thing has a heap of grip, i let the rear end shoot out on me deliberately on the second S-Bend on Blackwood and brought it back, no problems!

Oooooh, and aint that steering wheel sexy!!!! I never bothered to look and see if the other cars had a better wheel too.

Soldato
Been on since i downloaded it, im in love with this game even more than i was now. Only thing i dont like is the traction control option on the FZ50, the BMW needs it, so im not arguing there.

Best lap time so far is a 59.45, but i knwo i can get faster.

Best £24 ive spent in ages :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom