W810i or N91

Associate
hay people
i am coming to the end for my contract with o2. i think i will upgrade my old phone (XDA2i). but im not sure what to go for. these 2 i think r my faverate. the things i need in a phone r good camra, easy to use, small (then XDA2i ) easy 2 use and music player with radio and plenty of storage space.

if u were me which would u go 4?

thanks

Permabanned
ps2wizz said:
hay people
i am coming to the end for my contract with o2. i think i will upgrade my old phone (XDA2i). but im not sure what to go for. these 2 i think r my faverate. the things i need in a phone r good camra, easy to use, small (then XDA2i ) easy 2 use and music player with radio and plenty of storage space.

if u were me which would u go 4?

thanks

n91

its worth far more

Soldato
well from what you want the w810 would be perfect, i dont know much about the n91, i use my w810 for all the things you stated and it performs perfectly for all of them. might need to get a slightly bigger mem card than the 512 supplied, but you can pick them up cheaply now.

Caporegime
Id get the W810i as i have one and can quite clearly say its a lovely phone. The N91 is a nice phone but geez is it bulky and big and that puts me straight off whereas the 810i is small, light and looks quite cool.

Soldato
4GB on the N91, wifi (wich you have on your XDA) and its a smart phone, so my vote is the N91. The W810i is just a reboxed K750i, and that has never floated any boats for me.

Soldato
I'd get the W810, the face that it is smaller (I think) and definitely lighter is a big one. However, the N91 has a 3.5mm headphone jack on the handset. I'm not a fan of the slide key cover though.

Soldato
As someone mentioned check out the w950i, i think its out very soon, 4gb of memory and a very nice looking slim phone.

Edi; seems its slated for a August/Sept release so quite a bit away.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Spamalot said:
Wich one has wifi?
Wich one has a 4GB HDD?
Wich one has a better screen?
Wich one has the ability to use satnav and other add ons?

Well you should know the answer to the first 2 questions shouldnt you really, if you really know your phones that is;). In fact you shouldnt be asking such anal questions, we know you dont rate the W810i that highly...which is fair enough.
Personally after looking at the n91 i have to admit, its too big and too ugly for my liking..yes its got some lovely features but god almighty i dont want a friggin brick in my shirt or back pocket tbqh.

Back
Top Bottom