MSN Problem

Nix

Nix

Soldato
reflex said:
I can sign in and see people online etc but apparently im appearing offline to them..

Is anybody else having trouble with this? Or is it me and how do i fix this :rolleyes:

Cheers

MSN is being weird today, it was doing it to me earlier. Try signing in again.

Soldato
Made sure your not in 'Offline Mode'?

Also, try restarting that may fix it as my MSN goes through funny patches but a restart of the the program or comp tends to fix it 9/10. Otherwise a re-install may be in order.

Associate
Im actually having the same problem... started doing it last night at some point, very annoying! haven't worked out how to sort it at all, must be an msn thing... hopefully it will get sorted over the next few days..

M0T

M0T

Soldato
One of my friends has gone like this, he keeps complaining im not talking to him, nutter is offline!

Associate
reflex said:
Hmm im not set to "Appear Offline"

I seem to be offline for some and online for others.

I have restarted. Signed in and out. I think its time for a reinstall..

Ive tried like 4 different clients and im still having a problem (On Mac OSX)

Sul

Sul

Associate
Today is the first day ever I have not actually signed on to my instant messenger.. and it's a blessing!

Associate
I've noticed a couple of people talking to me, when it says teyre offline, also my messages keep not getting delivered, so i have to send them about 10 times before they get through, but it only affects a few people.

Do you think it could be todo with this new msn beta? I updated mine the other day (it forced me to) and since then its been abit funny!

Back
Top Bottom