A potential answer 2 the enrgy crisis

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Were screwed if we ever go into a drought.

You couldnt use sea watyer either because that wouldnt be pure.
Still a good idea though :)

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
lol! This will never get out, the fuel companys will silence it one way or another, if it did get out they would have no income.... so its either large payoff.... or the inventor will disapear

Man of Honour
cleanbluesky said:
what ye revising for?

2nd year Mech Eng, specifically data analysis and experimental design for my first exam tomorrow :(

To make it even worse, I'm just about getting over a mild case of gastroenteritis... that was fun.

Soldato
Might be something to do with the lubricants in the ordinary fuel, isn't that how LPG conversion work, it's best to use "proper" fuel wth them now and then?

Soldato
jcb33 said:
lol! This will never get out, the fuel companys will silence it one way or another, if it did get out they would have no income.... so its either large payoff.... or the inventor will disapear

Yeah that seems to be their way, greed and power before the betterment of humanity and the world. :rolleyes:

I come across this recently and they say it can collect and generate energy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2385750951725931938&q=joe+cell
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=joe+cell

Man of Honour
crashuk said:
yer but why have the car run on water and petrol? if it can run on just water then why have a hybrid.

Probably needs a battery or other system to power the process of converting H2O into HHO, therefore the engine would be required to charge the batteries up.

Soldato
Zip said:
Were screwed if we ever go into a drought.

You couldnt use sea watyer either because that wouldnt be pure.
Still a good idea though :)

And since it's impossible to extract pure water from seawater....

Oh, wait, it's not :p

Soldato
pyro said:
And since it's impossible to extract pure water from seawater....

Oh, wait, it's not :p

LoL, shh, he's from the southern hemisphere... we have to allow for that remember... infact thats twice this week ive made that joke about Zip.. its a good week :p

As far as the video goes... WHAT!?

How on earth can that be true, i havnt heard anything about it until now and surely it would be the biggest thing since sliced bread if it was capable of what i think it is. Unless it has some limitations not discussed in that video.

Back
Top Bottom