metal gear solid film confirmed

Soldato
Excellent, but who should play solid snake? (cant see the link at work, so forgive me if theyve already chosen someone)

I reckon Hugh Jackman would be a good snake, hes got the hardness without being too brutish and the voice would work pretty well I think, but no one could top David Hayter's!

Man of Honour
Kurt Russell as snake imo. Seeing as he played "Snake Pliskin" in "Escape from New York" and it's exactly the character Solid Snake is based on, he'd be perfect for it.

nero120 said:
Excellent, but who should play solid snake? (cant see the link at work, so forgive me if theyve already chosen someone)

I reckon Hugh Jackman would be a good snake, hes got the hardness without being too brutish and the voice would work pretty well I think, but no one could top David Hayter's!
Hugh jackman sounds good. You can just see someone explaining a plot to him and Hugh turning around saying "WHAT!?"

Man of Honour
nero120 said:

Hugh Jackman was actually the first name that popped into my head for a potential Snake as well. He'd certainly do a deent job.

Soldato
Dick Van Dyke

mgs4.jpg

Solid Snake

2001-09-27-vandyke.jpg

I think it should be CGIed by Hideo Kojima.

Back
Top Bottom