To those playing Graw Tonight

Soldato
yea 10,000 kills u swine!!

Ill be working on it with the setup we did towards the end with Ceeg - i wont be on 2moz though as im getting drunk :D

But sunday maybe :)

Associate
Kronologic said:
I didn't want to further hijack the "If you could only have one 360 game" thread. So I stated this one

Good Games guys, hope we can have some more soon.

10000 kills Wayy Hayy :D

Thanks for the invite last night, only played GRAW on live once before and never played any multiplayer so I didnt know what the hell I was doing but had great fun none the less, :) ..

cheers

Caporegime
5bjoshua said:
Can anyone give me any online tips, im shoocking at multiplayer!

Only to practice with the guys on here you can get good tips off them. I'm not great at multi either. My shooting on the move is very poor compared to the likes of krono, Ceeg or Smoking monkey. Normally by the time ive lined up a shot, krono has killed him and moved on.

Its also a good idea to watch Mcdaniel use grenades to see how not to do it :D

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Only to practice with the guys on here you can get good tips off them. I'm not great at multi either. My shooting on the move is very poor compared to the likes of krono, Ceeg or Smoking monkey. Normally by the time ive lined up a shot, krono has killed him and moved on.

Its also a good idea to watch Mcdaniel use grenades to see how not to do it :D

Awww common it was one time!!!

I switched from 3rd to first person and it took my average 6-10 kills up to 20-26 kills in the co-op missions

/edit

it wasnt as bad as SmokinMonkey who decided to grenade launch Ceeg + Krono when the round started

Caporegime
McDaniel said:
Awww common it was one time!!!

I switched from 3rd to first person and it took my average 6-10 kills up to 20-26 kills in the co-op missions

/edit

it wasnt as bad as SmokinMonkey who decided to grenade launch Ceeg + Krono when the round started

True :D He didnt even realise he did it.

To be honest I didnt even know you could switch to First person with this online. i need to look at that option. Which button is it to change it? Ive always played it third person.

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:

To be honest I didnt even know you could switch to First person with this online. i need to look at that option. Which button is it to change it? Ive always played it third person.

Its in the options...

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:

In a MP Game - Start > Options > Over Shoulder Cam > Off/On

Off = 1st Person
On = 3rd Person

/edit

not to mention Ceeg lobbing a grenade at my feet - at least when i did it i mis aimed and and tried to tell you to run but you blocked us both :D

Associate
It's those wee bushes ... they throw the grenades back ... vicious vegetation!

And if you are using grenades... stay away from krono... he acts like a grenade magnet!

As for views... I always used first person view.

Back
Top Bottom