Coke Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Has anyone tried this, and what are your thoughts on this?

I personally have moved from Diet Coke to this, I used to drink a lot of full-fat Coke but lost a load of weight by going Diet, it would appear that this is the best of both worlds (although it still rots your teeth and is full of caffeine). It's like Pepsi Max but for Coke (but nicer)

Associate
Alasdair said:
Has anyone tried this, and what are your thoughts on this?

I personally have moved from Diet Coke to this, I used to drink a lot of full-fat Coke but lost a load of weight by going Diet, it would appear that this is the best of both worlds (although it still rots your teeth and is full of caffeine). It's like Pepsi Max but for Coke (but nicer)

Full fat coke? I think not

Associate
OP
Spawn said:
Coca cola with lime for the win tbh, currently hooked on the stuff.

I've not really become accustomed to the "coke with" range. I really don't like Diet Coke with cherry, it's nothing like a Diet Cherry Coke should be, even though I'm not sure whether that was the intention or not.

Associate
Coke with Vanilla is just simply rank - coke is bad for you. Diet coke has aspartime i don't think is good.

Stick to water! :D

Soldato
badgermonkey said:
Does anyone else find it funny when someone goes into McDonalds for example and orders a supersized Big Mac, large fries, McFlurry and a diet coke?

why, it's not like the burger and fries are bad for you ... so ordering a diet coke is more than sensible :p ;)

Soldato
badgermonkey said:
Does anyone else find it funny when someone goes into McDonalds for example and orders a supersized Big Mac, large fries, McFlurry and a diet coke?

I hate it when people say this, its complete tosh - i order all the above, with a Diet Coke; not because i think "yea coke is not good for me" but simply because Diet Coke is gorgeous and i hate normal coke. So i dont find it funny.

Associate
badgermonkey said:

Not really. If you're going to eat unhealthy food you don't have have everything unhealthy. Coke contains loads of callories especially 750ml of it, whereas the diet alternative contains almost none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom