• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7900GTX Should I Return?

Associate
Bought a OCUK 7900GTX last week (Point of View). Was fine to begin with. But recently 3dmark06 crashes everytime at the deep freeze section. Also has crashed when exited FEAR. Screen flashes white/black and some parts got weird multi coloured lines across them like start menu. I have heard quite a few problems similiar to this, but was just wondering whether this was a definite problem with the card before I return it. Because I don't want to pay to send it back and then just get it returned saying it's not that. It cost enough itself. Tbh I don't think I should even have to pay for postage for a faulty product out of my own pocket. Basically should I definiateely return it?
Sucha nuissance considering won't be able to use it while it's returned and a replacement sent out.

Soldato
s96024 said:
Can't find my Order Number and can't request RMA number without it. Is there anyway round this?

Contact OcUK and give them your details, when you ordered, etc, they may be able to help you. But do you not even have the despatch email from them that would give the order number?

Associate
OP
Well I made whole new pc and of course all the emails regarding the order where on the old computer. But i have managed to stick the hard disk back in the old pc and get them.

Associate
Yeah but I think all he's saying is he'll have to get the emails relating to the order from his old PC, as they were already downloaded to that (being POP3 I'm guessing). Makes sense to me - don't understand why you're being funny about it LoadsaMoney? :confused:

s96024: Go onto your old PC and into Outlook and export everyhting to a PST file, then save to a flash drive or CD-R or something and then import the PST into Outlook on the new PC. That'll give you your old emails.

Back
Top Bottom