Sensation White 2006

Soldato
Hey all,

Just posting from my hotels buisness centre as I need to check online stuff and thought I would drop in as a few people were interested in this before.

Well where to start, this was an awesome event with so much going on but I feel the first part to point out to all who thought the line up was poo is;

Tiesto Headlined It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that starts us off in the right mood, the other DJ's didnt dissapoint either, big mentions to Erik, ferry corsten and david guetta (sp on all I know) as they stood out for me, steve angello was good but I didnt think he stood out as as much as Tiesto or the others did.

The theme for this year was 'dreams' and did provide an interesting show.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6179584723607752995

here is one of the quick films from google of the event, I will post pics when I am home.

I would definitally recommend this to anyone as it provides an awesome experience.

Will probs add more when I get home still as my tiem is running out.

KaHn

Associate
Mmmm I was planning on going to Sens White this year but money matters got in the way. Looks as amazing as ever though. You guys going the Global Gathering at the end of the month?

Soldato
The event was great, but yeah the intro sections begin to get right on ya boobies when all ya wanna do is dance.

Excellently organised and an amazing experience seeing everyone in white, the sheer number of people there is insane. People allover the damn in white.

The weather for our weekend was sublime, and we totally blitzed it.

Awesome :D

Soldato
OP
Grrrrr said:
KaHn & Hedge, I can get copies of all the sets if you're interested and Videos of Ferry's and Tiesto's set?

:)

PS it looks incredible!

I have tiestos set already (mp3) might take the vid off you like, but sitting here listening to it I dont care I can see it all in my head as if I was still there. I am not over-exagerating how awesome this was.

KaHn

/edit: Also I think we are looking at going to both next year, as I have said you can never fault the lineup as you never know who is going to turn up!

Last edited:
Soldato
Sure, i've uploaded the tiesto video - what a set!!! Email me (trust) and i'll send you the link. I should be uploading some more bits at some point today or tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
CDj-Rossi said:
Grrrr any chance you could provide me with the videos and sets etc, would be a great way to get me started before Global Gathering this month :D

Global gathering is apprently 45000 over 2 days, this was according to an official there 50000 over 9 hrs :eek:

KaHn

Back
Top Bottom