feeling good about life right now.

Lex

Lex

Associate
Hey everyone!

Just thought i'd express my feelings whilst i sit at work. basically i recently finished university in late June and went to a few interviews and found a really good progressive job. It's a small company and growing so the progression for me is there. I'm working alongside this guy who's 28 and in charge of many things but mainly hardware and software which is a big part within this company. basicaly i'm still on my probation period (3months but in my second week) and it seems to be going well so far. I've been given plenty of responsibility and urged to take on new tasks and give my input! there are two programmers here and they're both leaving in semptember. Programming is an interest of mine and i suggested i might learn asp and sql. my manager said basicaly i can take over the programmers if i wish or at least help in the coding by him sending me on a course to learn it!! Oh i recieved my final project grade from university where i designed an intranet for a school ..i got an A!!! my first A in my life! (that means something)

I have a nice car, i have a good job, i am not short on ladies, and my family is the greatest. despite i havent recieved my final grade for uni i dont care *** i get coz i worked so hard on that project its just satisfying to know i done good plus i already got my job! Now you thikn this is normal for people but if u knew what i've been through and what grades i normally get and how my life normally pans out you'd realise how greatful i am for all of this! I'm 22 and i feel on top at the moment. i pray to god it stays like this!

sorry its a pointless post but i just feel i wanan tell someone lol coz it seems like who i tell in my personal life really look at me as to say 'you hvae all the luck' or i jus get embarressed telling people because either they cannot compare or they just hate on me for achieving. Only my mum appreciates my progression. Unfortunate huh...but its okay. im happy still!

im done:)

Associate
well for gods sake dont get caught posting on here by your boss, might not appreciate the use of his time :) :D

well done and good for you :D

Soldato
Glad you're doing well - always nice to hear that sometimes good things can happen :)

Any chance you can run that post through a spell check to remove all the txt ***!? :p It's hard work to read some of that you know!

Lex

Lex

Associate
OP
yeh he caught me on here the other day but i was posting about a problem within a network i was trying to configure. he was behind me and said 'oh whats that' and i was like 'oh its a place where technical people place their problems and other professionals answer them.' luckily enough it was pure techinical stuff i had posted!

but thanks for the advice and appreciation of my success:) I got girl troubles tho but lets not go there its not really trouble its just who to choose! and karma argh dont like that word

lol sorry the way i type when im on here is pretty unprofessional but lol as long as you understand. i will improve:)

Permabanned
Lex said:
I have a nice car, i have a good job, i am not short on ladies, and my family is the greatest.

rennstimpy3ol.gif

Back
Top Bottom