crushmy307.co.uk

Soldato
Why in all the times that he has had problems has he not consulted trading standards or had legal advice. Its almost as if he wants the trouble to continue. Reducing the car to a cube will achieve nothing.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
The fact he has put adverts on his website puts me off completely with all the attention this get from the press.

It's just another one of those fads, but one of the first big ones to be done in the UK, hence the fuss.

We've had smash my Ipod, Xbox etc etc. We've had smash my Viper too, they wanted to raise £1 million for a business. They sold pixel advertising space on the site. Bigger donations attacted the oppertunity to damage their dodge viper.

I'm just jealous I didn't think of this first. I have no doubt the car is that rubbish and that lights does need to be shed on shoddy manufacturers these days, but couldn't this be done in court?!

Permabanned
Hes wants a brand new car, to replace something that has done nearly 30k miles. He needs his head testing.

a) For buying a Peugeot
b) For trying this.
c) For refushing the offer of having an ex-company vehicle.

Sounds like a attention whore, like Megzy.

Soldato
*Sigh*
Yes - all 307's are rubbish.
*Sigh*
His own fault for buying a French car
*Yawn*....

*Edit*
16k - They saw him coming!!
How the hell did he pay 16k for a 307?
Did he wait until the salesman had finished taking the book price, doing the usual round of knocking money off and then say:
"Actually no, I'd like to pay you a load more money for that car than the price you've just offered me".

Last edited:
Associate
Well on the upside i know i'll never be buying a new/nearly new pug and having to deal with the incompetant dealer service when it comes to warranty claims and the like.

Soldato
Gilly said:
Only if you stop equally stupid statements like 'All French cars are crap period'.

Dont push the button Gilly - i told you before you are one of the cool guys on my cool wall!

I am basing my statement of calling french cars crap because of various survey that comes out and clearly the french cars are always at the bottom most times. hence it wont be too far fetched for me to say so.

Man of Honour
ElRazur said:
Dont push the button Gilly - i told you before you are one of the cool guys on my cool wall!

I am basing my statement of calling french cars crap because of various survey that comes out and clearly the french cars are always at the bottom most times. hence it wont be too far fetched for me to say so.
How does that mean all French cars are crap?

Thats like saying all Nigerian rappers are rubbish, because all (read: one) of the ones I've encountered were ;)

Soldato
Gilly said:
How does that mean all French cars are crap?

Thats like saying all Nigerian rappers are rubbish, because all (read: one) of the ones I've encountered were ;)

I see your point, perhaps "all" of them aint rubbish but they tend to come bottom of various surveys. Can you explain to me as to why that is?

Back
Top Bottom