• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

where to rma my card?

Associate
Hi,

I have a Connect 3d 1900xt master, I bought on Saturday 12th August, the cards will not work (no display or display corruption, so I need to rma it. Who's the best to use, ATI, OCUK or Connect 3d? I have despatched emails to all three but have no responses yet (it's too soon), the warranty card states not to return the card but to contact ATI. I wish to have a quick turnaround with little hassle, is anyone has any experience.

regards
Raja

Soldato
raja said:
Hi,

I have a Connect 3d 1900xt master, I bought on Saturday 12th August, the cards will not work (no display or display corruption, so I need to rma it. Who's the best to use, ATI, OCUK or Connect 3d? I have despatched emails to all three but have no responses yet (it's too soon), the warranty card states not to return the card but to contact ATI. I wish to have a quick turnaround with little hassle, is anyone has any experience.

regards
Raja

Under 28 days after purchase and you should send it back to the supplier you purchased it from and they should send you a replacement asap :)

Soldato
When I was last on the phone to OcUK, one of their guys told me that it's best to send it to them if it's within 28 days of purchase as they themselves would probably have a replacement sent off to you within a week, and that if you send it off to them after 28 days they will send it to the manufacturer regardless.

That's very different to what I am hearing in this thread, so if someone would like to clear this up for me then I would appreciate it. :p

Associate
OP
well, i filled out an online rma request, so fingers crossed. If I don't here from them by Wednesday, I'll go via the phone.

regards
Raja

ATI

ATI

Associate
Úlfhednar said:
When I was last on the phone to OcUK, one of their guys told me that it's best to send it to them if it's within 28 days of purchase as they themselves would probably have a replacement sent off to you within a week, and that if you send it off to them after 28 days they will send it to the manufacturer regardless.

That's very different to what I am hearing in this thread, so if someone would like to clear this up for me then I would appreciate it. :p

hi

i spoke to ocuk and they said it would take 28 days for me to recieve a replacement if it was deemed faulty.

but i know most retailers cover them selves so probably take a week or 2 but i,m unsure.

i would like to know this as well specialy from people who rma'd after 28 days of purchase?

- how long did it take for the replacement to arrive from ocuk?
- was it the same, new or second hand one?

Caporegime
Well if its after the 28 day period then OcUK will send it off to the manufacturer, and thats where your replacement comes from the manufacturer as far as i know, unless the manufacturer sends the new card to OcUK who then forward it on to you, really depends on how quick they are, as has been mentioned could be up to 6x weeks or more, but if under the 28 days then its about a week or so, as i think OcUK state about 10 days to test, and then if deemed faulty they will ship out a new card, but could be less than 10 days as i suppose that will depend on how busy they are, and this thread will get canned as its about RMA's which are not allowed on the forums as per the FAQ.:)

For the definate answer you will need to contact the shop directly either by phone or webnote. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
Yup its 2x days old so back to OcUK, takes about 10x days or so for them to test, and then ship new card. :)

ive been waiting 1 month 2 weeks for a new card :( although its not overclockers fault but XFX.

Back
Top Bottom