Iexplore.exe errors

Soldato
Whenever I am on the Internet for a few hours, I keep getting Application errors pop up and I have to reboot my computer.

The error message is

iexplore.exe

The instruction at "0x7c882fc4" referenced memory at "0x7c882fc4" the memory could not be written

Click OK to terminate
Click Cancel to debug

I have tested my memory using memtest, which came back with no errors, but this has just started happening, but it does happen every day :confused:

Associate
i've been having Iexplorer crashes lately on several machines that were previously rock solid.

i strongly suspect this to be the cause and have got the latest patch which so far appears to have fixed it.

Soldato
OP
MrWhippy said:
i've been having Iexplorer crashes lately on several machines that were previously rock solid.

i strongly suspect this to be the cause and have got the latest patch which so far appears to have fixed it.

I have all the latest fixes from MS :(

Zip

Zip

Soldato
My Explorer went arse up and couldnt fix it. Its a time bomb waiting to go off untill i format the computer, Damm spyware.

I just use Fire fox as a cover up solution for now :)

Soldato
I have the same error on multiple machines at home now. After formatting and updating one of them it was ok. However I really do not want to reformat my main rig again as I only did it 2 days ago!! Both machines have the latest updates.

This error has occured on the following:

cli.exe
iexplore.exe
explorer.exe

e.g.

untitled.JPG

Any ideas what is causing this or how to fix?

Soldato
I keep getting random crashes in IE7 which i never experianced in IE6 or firefox

System runs pretty flawlessly otherwise so i just choose to ignore it for now.

Back
Top Bottom