Half Life 2 - Rock 24 SP Mod

Soldato
Hey everyone, myself and another guy thought we would have a go at creating a single player game for Half Life 2, this is the end result and we need a beer!

----

Rock 24 is a Single Player Mod for Half Life 2. This is our first mod and attempt at level design. Hope you enjoy!

Story:
After a disastrous rescue attempt to free Richard G Newell, a renowned rebel scientist, Dr. Gordon Freeman awakes to find himself locked in a holding cell on a mountainside prison facility dubbed 'Rock 24'. His new mission, locate and free the rebel scientist and escape the collapsing combine prison.

If you enjoy our mod please vote for us over at Moddb!

INFO (hl2 dev wiki)

DOWNLOAD (Filefront)

DOWNLOAD (Mega downloads)

Soldato
OP
Cool, hope you all enjoy it. It's got a few bugs and isn't perfect but we decided we wanted it out rather than spending another few weeks polishing for issues which don't really affect game play.

Any C&C, good or bad we would love to hear it!

Soldato
Good job. It seems great so far. I haven't got that far though because i don't have a HUD. Am i meant to have one as i seem to die and yet i can't see how much health i have left.

I liked the little puzzle in the jail cell btw. I was stuck there for ages wondering wtf to do :p And also the name of the scientist 'Richard Newell' made me chuckle :D

Soldato
I'm enjoying it but I seem to have a problem with source based games atm which has stopped me finishing it. I got a bit ****** off with the section after the vautigaunts give you a power up though. I didn't see that the door to the left was opening and I thought I had to get into the radioactive bit. Then once I got through the door it took me an age to realise I had to get up to the vent in the ceiling. I was probably a bit tired tbh.

Apart from that I think it's good so far.

Panzer

Soldato
OP
Hey, glad you enjoyed it! We are looking to make a CS map next and then possibly another SP mod! :D

We are pretty stoked at the moment, with a lot of reviews popping up (all very good too!) and we are also listed on Fileplanet as the NO:1 mod under Half-Life!

http://www.fileplanet.com/half_life.shtml

Had an interview for a website as well last night, pretty crazy!

Vote for us over at moddb if you enjoyed it, we would really really appreciate it!

http://mods.moddb.com/7917/rock-24/

Thanks again to everyone thats played! :)

Back
Top Bottom