• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI Tray Tools - 1.2.6.964

Caporegime
[F] Fixed procedure to display memory clocks as DDR in Overclocking Window.[*] Updated tray icon
[+] Added hotkeys to switch monitor rotation between 0/90 and 0/270
[+] Added Romanian translation [*] Updated existing translation files
[+] Added Memory IO voltage control for X1xxx video boards.
[+] Updated GUI interface for some dialog boxes[*] Updated core names database
[+] Added 500ms delay before restoring previous 3D settings after exiting from game. If this included in game profile.[*] Updated text rendering procedure in FlashOSD module[*] Updated overclocking support for RV570 and RV560 boards. Thanks Unwinder for help and information.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Video-Tweak/ATI-Tray-Tools.shtml

Soldato
iv installed it too, working fine, very easy to upgrade old version doesn;t even require a restart. also the new icon is far better then the old one, but not as good as the red ati cube was.

Caporegime
OP
btw with EATM which rocks :D :D

just add into "New AA and AF Methods.dtb" these lines
Code:
Value13=ATMAlphaFix,ATMAlphaFix,0,0,0,
Value14=ATMAlphaSharpenBias,ATMAlphaSharpenBias,0,0,0,
Value15=ATMAlphaSharpenmode,ATMAlphaSharpenmode,0,0,0,
Value16=ATMAlphaSharpenScale,ATMAlphaSharpenScale,0,0,0,

Caporegime
OP
Soldato
yea the tree in the first pic seems transparent/nakid :eek:
but in the second pic its got more leaves on it.

also seems to be more grass in the second pic but i think the gfx settings between the 2 pics is not the same and may be turned down in the first pic cuz i doubt a driver detting could make such a big difference like that.

also whats the performance hit like?

Caporegime
OP
z0mbi3 said:
so does this mean u don't have to enable EATM in the registry any more?

Not with ati tray tools no , with alphasharpenmode just do as that guy said what i posted , then u can use that in ati tray tools aswell :)

edit :
just note neil, these values may not be correct e.g. for scale entry etc. was only quick example

Last edited:
Associate
Caporegime
OP
BEn_2600+ said:
Tried this on my X1800XT still get the see through type artifacts any ideas what those values need to be as there all on 0?

Thanks, Ben

Go to the "New AA and AF Methods.dtb" file its in the ati tray tools directory somewhere and enter

Value14=ATMAlphaSharpenBias,ATMAlphaSharpenBias,0, 0,0,
Value15=ATMAlphaSharpenmode,ATMAlphaSharpenmode,0, 0,0,
Value16=ATMAlphaSharpenScale,ATMAlphaSharpenScale, 0,0,0,

Then use ati tray tools and go to New AA and AF methods and make sure the alphasharpenmode is ticked and EATM..

That setting is still basically guess work , i also don't know the correct reg setting :mad: , its all new though so im sure someone will figure it all out soon :D

Associate
Neil79 said:
Go to the "New AA and AF Methods.dtb" file its in the ati tray tools directory somewhere and enter

Value14=ATMAlphaSharpenBias,ATMAlphaSharpenBias,0, 0,0,
Value15=ATMAlphaSharpenmode,ATMAlphaSharpenmode,0, 0,0,
Value16=ATMAlphaSharpenScale,ATMAlphaSharpenScale, 0,0,0,

Then use ati tray tools and go to New AA and AF methods and make sure the alphasharpenmode is ticked and EATM..

That setting is still basically guess work , i also don't know the correct reg setting :mad: , its all new though so im sure someone will figure it all out soon :D

Ive got EATM ticked but i cant find the tick box for Alpha Sharpen Mode have you got a screen shot of where it is (i presume its in New AA and AF Methods Section)

Thanks Ben

Caporegime
OP
C:\Program Files\Ray Adams\ATI Tray Tools\Database

1kk1.jpg

2mq0.jpg

Associate
Done everything as you have shown, the tick box is there now ive ticked it but its still the same where stuff is a bit see-through, what drivers are you running ive got the 6.11s should i try the 6.12s betas?

Thanks a lot, ben

Caporegime
OP
BEn_2600+ said:
Done everything as you have shown, the tick box is there now ive ticked it but its still the same where stuff is a bit see-through, what drivers are you running ive got the 6.11s should i try the 6.12s betas?

Thanks a lot, ben

Im using 6.10 probably not even working right on mine :D , i think its related to the 6.12's...

Really need the proper reg settings because i dont even know where to put em :mad:

Back
Top Bottom