ASDA, do they sell mobile phone chargers?

Soldato
I would have put this in mobile phones bit but it's more of an ASDA enquiry I guess...
My Nokia N91 charger expired last night and I find my lack of working phone disturbing. I need to get a charger as soon as possible, ideally today. Can't go into normal shops as they're all closed by the time I finish work. Late night shopping tomorrow so if I have to wait I'll get something then.

Does anyone know if ASDA would sell suitable chargers? There are a couple of them on my drive home so it would be ultra convenient if they did. The Aberdeen stores are pretty big and seem to sell everything else so I live in hope. :D

Any ASDA product experts out there?

Soldato
They probably don't but you can get travel chargers that give ou a couple of hours battery for around £2.50 - we sell them in work.

Associate
I'm an ASDA manager, so I don't think I qualify as an ASDA product expert :)p), but they *do* sell a few, and I'd imagine one would fit your N91... best bet would be to give your local store a call :)

Soldato
OP
Thanks for that, I'll stop in by on the way home and have a look, it'd give me the excuse I need to buy Assasins Creed if no luck on charger front... :D
The website lists a universal phone charger, which I reckon would do, hopefully it's available in-store.

Can't rememer the last time my phone was off for any length of time, how did we ever live without them? :eek:

Soldato
OP
Didn't know that, will nip in by the Shell station on the way out of Aberdeen if asda is no use. Certainly wont be buying any petrol there... 103.2ppl or something similarly ridiculous. :(

Back
Top Bottom