• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Q9450 Despatched

Associate
I'm not the only one to receive an email saying my order has been despatched am I? I've just got in from work to find my confirmation email (2240), it should be here tomorrow. I expected the board to be lit up.

I dont have time to build my rig until the weekend though.

Mick

Associate
OP
I think I must have been one of the first to order. I originally ordered a Q6600, after pressing the buy button my CC was declined. I phoned my bank to clear it up, logged back in to OC and the Q9450 was on pre order. I took this as a sign and changed the order.

Mick

Associate
Bloody typical. As soon as I cancel my order and get the Q6600 they start coming out :/ Not very impressed since I was told it would be three weeks on the phone earlier...

Associate
More like they received a tiny batch that they expected to receive on the 10th, and are now waiting for the first proper sized batch, expected to arrive in 3 weeks. Aggravating, but what can you do?

Associate
LOL.....i just cancelled my pre order, this always happens, but it's probably just a small batch they got in and there sending them out to the first lot that ordered.

Associate
Patience is a virtue. why people are moaning about waiting 3 weeks? a hell of a lot of people have pre ordered. they will get first stock. why blame ocuk for the trickle of pennryns that intel are releasing?... :confused::rolleyes:

Soldato
I'm not the only one to receive an email saying my order has been despatched am I? I've just got in from work to find my confirmation email (2240), it should be here tomorrow. I expected the board to be lit up.

I dont have time to build my rig until the weekend though.

Mick

can you oc it and put pictures of the usual stuff

Soldato
Attach pictures to forum posts? Like the following except without the fullstops:

[img.] link to imageshack where you uploaded or somewhere similar [/img.]

or just use the Img button when replying to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom