Lian Li A20

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
you have to factor in the 6-8 weeks taken between Lian-Li shipping the cases and the cases reaching the shops so I hate giving ETA's, especially as the importers in question often don't know exactly what is in each shipping container until they reach this country...they can tell me what they ordered but it doesnt mean that Lian-Li actually shipped it all :p

Associate
OP
i finally got my Lian-Li A20 case but had to get through another e-tailer.
the cable managment is pretty good case looks a lot tidier than my old cheiftec mesh
noise wise i only really hear the fans when on full speed and there is no background noise
temp wise ive noticed my temps went up slightly but i think this is to do with the accoustic damping kit insulating the case side's which i did read about being a possibility
that aside im very happy with the case and will post pic's of the finnished case at a latter date

Associate
OP
if you wish you can contact me via email and i will advise you where i got my case from
i do not wish to do it inside the forum due to the rule's do not wish to upset the admins
so i will stay within the rules.
however i can advise that they do still stock the case and appear to have some in stock

my email addy is [email protected] this is also my msn messenger addy as well

Associate
Thread revival - has anyone got one of these and would be happy to put up some pics? Seems pretty feature packed, but its obviously difficult to judge what it actually looks like in situe from the pics on Lian-Lis website...

Associate
Same - cant really decide if i actually like the look of it or not, or if i really want a case that is quite so big. Price is high, but i dont mind paying for the quality. Its the same with the V1110 - not really sure if i like the look of it enough to warrant buying one. I need to wait a few weeks anyway - just wanted to see if anyone had split with the cash and was willing to sway me one way or the other!

Associate
I'm a recent convert to Lian-Li and this looks like a good case for those who want tons of space, but I prefer the compact cases. Either way, Lian-Li quality is fantastic and it will take somethig special to convert me to another case.

Associate
OP
Ive had one of these since they first came out
All i can say is im extreamly happy with the purchase
as for pics ive got a few i took when i first got the case but none as yet with my system in situe as is at present ( Digital camera is now bust )
If having a door is not for you this case would look extremly cool with the door off the mounts are only held inplace with three screws top and bottom.
it's just as easy as changing the oreintation of the door as well as i did.
Default is open from right to left i switched mines to open left to right as pc is on floor at right hand side of desk away from kids.
If it wasnt for them i would probably remove the door completly

Internal space is excellent plenty of working room and cable managment is great too

temps are great and sound wise the case is all but silent cant hear the case fans that come with it but it cant quite kill off the niose from my 2x 8800 gts (G80 core) cards with thier fans running @ 90% 24/7 (running F@H 24/7)
I will try and post some of the pic's ive got as soon as i can and try get some with the system as it is now (even if i have to use my Mobile phone)

Associate
OP
Some of the pics i have at present

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0141-1.jpg

DSCF0142.jpg

Will post some more of the inside of the case once i take them

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks sir les - was hoping you would post! Nice to have the views of a fellow cruncher (was looking to transfer my current cruncher into a bigger, roomier and cooler case!). Dont worry about pics - its not urgent or anything, but obviously anything you can post would be great. Thanks again, tis much appreciated sah!

Back
Top Bottom