Lian Li PC-A7010

Associate
Really like the look of these, well the 7110 in particular.

pca7010beq9.jpg

pca7110bkq7.jpg

a7110f03yf1.jpg

PSU is bottom or top or both mountable, choice is yours.

Soldato
Love it... I had the A71 before and that was my 1st lian li... this only looks better with the hot swappable sata hdds makes it a good choice for people with a lot of hdds...

Associate
OP
very very snazzy case, price?

Around £200 for the a7110 and £180 for the a7010. these are already available in places but I think they price is probably inflated around £20 ish due to lack of stock.

Think I'm going to get a lian li :D this case really does tick all the boxes and being able to mount the psu either up or down is great.

seen the a7110 for over 200£+ which is too much. If I can get one for around £170 then I will as most of the £140 cases i'm looking at require a certain amount of tweaking/modding which would cost me around £30 ish. This I'd run vanilla

Associate
OP
After some slightly bellow par case designs its nice to see Lian Li have returned to their winning ways. Top marks on the looks from me!

PK!

totally agree, some of the stuff they have made recently has been awful but in a way its good to see them dividing people a bit more.

these cases have really grown on me, just need to the price to come down for sanity reasons.

C64

C64

Soldato
Looks a trifle flimsy and like it may be a bit noisy if you don't mind my saying so.
I like the look of it, however, it's vastly overpriced like all lian li's this should really be no more than say £120 in all fairness.
To me it looks no better than the Lian-Li PC-A70B apart from a couple of features and that is worrying because apparently the Lian-Li PC-A70B is noisy because the doors and case in general is quite thin and flimsy.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking at the insides of those cases I have to say Im not impressed. It looks just like all other Lian Li cases. But then again if it aint broke, dont fix it.

Soldato
They arn't noisey at all.

The money is going a lot into the door - that usually adds about £20. And also the swapable HDD system will add to it.

People say anything over £120 is a lot for a case. My A70B cost £160 last year just before xmas. Before i had a P180, i'm so glad i spend the extra instead of another half hearted case. You really do pay for the quality and the size.

Associate
Love that case. Found a site with lots of info and it has a ton of features. I like the built in 3 speed fan controller. You cant see it in the pic but there's a little 3 speed switch.

Associate
Damn that looks nice. Can't look passed Lian-Li since i bought a PC-60 about 5 years back. Got 2 now one with the window and just keep puuting the new bits in the old cases. Still look good today IMHO. Might be tempted by a new one when i do a new Nehalem build :D

Associate
OP
Seems a lot of people like these. The design is a nice balance between their classic stuff and their newer slightly more over the top/aggressive stuff.

Although I may be talking out of my arse :D

Soldato
Lian-Li PC-A70B panels a tad thin, and yeah noise can leak a bit out of em but it wasnt all that too bad would have been perfect case if the side panels were a bit more thicker and robost.

I under used my case badly when I had it though I could have modded the side panels with noise dampaning material, I could have added 4x noctuna 120mm fans on front to keep the noise a bit less, I was running 4x120 sharfoon silent fans as it was but found 4 fans at the front too much... so many things I could have done to improve it and silent it.

But I have to admit even my work collegues when they looked at it they were like wtf is that tall giant beast !

I think Lian li are pricey but the quality does shine off easily, these newer cases only look better but I would have loved Lian li if the copied the Eclipse 62 made it even wider and thicker and taller with there usual awesome front ;)

Soldato
Been looking for a new pc/case past like 8 months now lol

My shortlist changes by the week it was coolermaster cosmos 6 months ago, then saw the 1st Omega pics few months ago... my personal preference is still one of the Lian lis I was gonna try the Lian-Li PC-B25B for my silent purpose needs also.

Am really not too sure tbh since I got a feeling my PCs tend to last 3-6 months before being sold off I may just get a cheap sufficent case, and wait for the X58/Nehalem this fall/next summer again.

Associate
OP
Looks a trifle flimsy and like it may be a bit noisy if you don't mind my saying so.
I like the look it, however, it's vastly overpriced like all lian li's this should really be no more than say £120 in all fairness.
To me it looks no better than the Lian-Li PC-A70B apart from a couple of features and that is worrying because apparently the Lian-Li PC-A70B is noisy because the doors and case in general is quite thin and flimsy.

See thats what worries my about lian li cases, I wouldnt mine paying £120ish for a case with thin sides but when you pay £200 you dont want a thin rattly case. The Zalman cases have panels which are like 5mm thick :eek:

Back
Top Bottom