"Ghost" Picture

Associate
My sister was in Rome and took this picture, there was no one there before the picture was taken.

ghost1.jpg

They're convinced it's a ghost :p However it was taken using an £80 digital camera, so I'm guessing that's more to do with it? Though it's definitely weird.

Here's a slightly Bigger pic

Man of Honour
There was no one there at all when it was taken, according to my sister

It appears to be someone dressed in a fairly modern style and it looks as if you can see a leg in motion there, I suspect your sister was mistaken about there not being anyone there I'm afraid. I'm not sure if corruption of the data storage could lead to an image being overlaid at precisely the right level but that might also be a possibility, although far less likely than simply that someone walked across who your sister didn't see.

Soldato
Your sister's an idiot and everyone who believes her is an idiot and anyone who has came into contact with any of them is an idiot too.

:p

Associate
OP
Your sister's an idiot and everyone who believes her is an idiot and anyone who has came into contact with any of them is an idiot too.

:p

Probably :D

Both my sister and mum were there, and are convinced that no one was in that shot when it was taken. Didn't say I believe her though :p

Permabanned
It certainly looks like the bloke to the left of the shot was actually looking at whoever your Sister photographed yet bizarrely didn't see.

Back
Top Bottom