xbox live code plzs

Soldato
:/

no offence but why would anyone hand over a code to you. they are worth keeping hold of.

People often do due to something called generosity.

Also some games come with 48 hour codes, which are normally useless and go unused if you are already on a gold sub.

Soldato
Well I've just created a new silver account and was offered 1 month free xbox live, so you must have created a profile on the 360 and not an actual Gamertag.

So why not try what I suggested and you get an extra 28 days to try the service :) All you need to do is fill out some forms - name, date of birth etc and select silver account and you should get a message telling you, that you are entitled to 1 free month.

Permabanned
OP
Well I've just created a new silver account and was offered 1 month free xbox live, so you must have created a profile on the 360 and not an actual Gamertag.

So why not try what I suggested and you get an extra 28 days to try the service :) All you need to do is fill out some forms - name, date of birth etc and select silver account and you should get a message telling you, that you are entitled to 1 free month.
I don't mean to be rude but if you got no code what you will give to me then they is no need to post...

Permabanned
OP

Where do you go then to make a bran new account?

Soldato

When I was 15 I had a job. Funny because I don't now and I'm 20 lol.

Anyway to the OP, if you don't know how to make an account on the 360 I suggest you go and read some FAQs on xbox.com. We are happy to help but you have to do most of the work.

Soldato
Is that really an excuse?

I had a job at 16, paid for whatever console it was back in the day

That said people often ask for 48 hr trials so to jump on this guy is unfair

Create another gamertag, you can do it 4 times on a console so that should give you 4 months free, in that 4 months save up and get a live sub

Back
Top Bottom