C64

C64

Soldato
Last edited:

C64

C64

Soldato
OP
No I don't think so I have watched it played through on jtv and it's sold out everywhere.

The import is english sound and text and people are playing it and praising it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Certainly looks like one to watch. I agree that oblivion missed the mark somewhat so the fact we have the same opinion and you're excited about this title has me hopeful.

Soldato
Hmm looks ok but as for it being in english, from the clips in you links some text is english but others is in japanese, i would need triple confirmation that all text/dialogue was in english before i would inport it, as i only understand a little bit of japanese.

Soldato
i havent had a chance to play any further, but from things ive read on the net, is has pvp style play added in which you can use to help others, or kill them for their weapons and stuff.

Associate
I been looking into this and it looks extremely good, some slight overlooks....I love the use of the online functions...where you can link/ghost with your friends on the PSN but at the same time I am thinking I will wait for the UK release because of this.....none of my friends with have it! :(

Its very unforgiving as well - something todays games lack :(

Soldato
Its very unforgiving as well - something todays games lack :(

Try dead space in insane difficulty, that's one of the most unforgiving games i've ever played. Killzone 2 on elite is also a biotch.

Every time i look at this it looks better, however as has been said i'd rather wait for the EU release so there's more people to go online with.

Associate
Try dead space in insane difficulty, that's one of the most unforgiving games i've ever played. Killzone 2 on elite is also a biotch.

Every time i look at this it looks better, however as has been said i'd rather wait for the EU release so there's more people to go online with.

Hmm maybe we (and anyone else in this thread) should buy it now and then we got peeps on here at least to team with heh.

Back
Top Bottom