New Goodies. Re-Build etc...

Associate
Sup guys. I had some new goodies arrive this-morning and I decided to take some pics because i havnt posted pics before.

New Case: Antec 902
DSC00199.jpg
[/IMG]
Must admit it does look even more impressive than on the website.

New CPU Fan: Noiseblocker XLP PWM 120mm Fan
DSC00198.jpg
[/IMG]
I was a bit hasty to attach this to my TRUE. The packaging is very nice. The fan is really quiet even at 1800/2000 rpm. Looks really good inside aswell.

Started out with putting the usuals in and some rough cable management.
DSC00200.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00202.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00203.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00204.jpg
[/IMG]

Then installed the Creative X-Fi and 285 GTX.
DSC00201.jpg
[/IMG]

Attached Side with the window.
DSC00205.jpg
[/IMG]

And this is for the people that like to look at the uglier side of things ;)
DSC00206.jpg
[/IMG]
Must admit I think I could have done a little better. It was a P.I.T.A to get the side on.

Back in its pride of place.
DSC00209.jpg
[/IMG]

My workstation :D
DSC00210.jpg
[/IMG]

Please ignore the crappy DELL printer its ancient but it does the jobs I need it too :cool:

Constructive critism welcome if you think I could have done anything better. :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yeah im thinking thats the next job. I only had 10 standard size cable ties which my bro picked up in town for me. Shall have to get down to the diy shop and pick some bigger one's up.

Yes about those little one's i didn't notice them I think I have a spare cable tie because i only used 9. Will try to find tie later.

Overall for 5 1/2 hours work inclucding taking all the components out of the old case and familiarising myself with the new 1 im really happy with it.

Associate
nice ...

I would recommend put rear speakes behind you to enjoy surround 5.1 sound!
having all 6 speakers on front, same as having 2.1

have same speakers :) and when they sorround you while watching movies with effects, such as matrix, starwars, etc. .. same as in cinema!

got same monitor, too ))

Last edited:
Associate
OP
yeah i do have the speakers round the back of me when im gaming. its just that because my computer is in the dining room...unfortunately i have to store them there out of the way so they dont get knocked or damaged etc.

Associate
OP
Just a quick update im not feeling too great today so may see how far i can push the q6600. The Thermal Design on intel's site says 65 degrees. So il see how far I can go, I have heard that the q6600 is ok upto 75 degrees but that seems a little high for my liking. Especially as OCCT is quite a big strain on the CPU i dont wanna have to be spending my pay day tbh :D

Back
Top Bottom