Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2

Associate
OP
That's what i was thinkin m8 the temps are hitting 55°C 57 max for now after 20mins on.

Wasn't too bothered cos it had a scythe ninja on it a few year ago with no fan running.

Though I will be giving this system to a friend and really want the fan running because he will be doing some gaming and so on.

RJC

RJC

Don
Hmm, can you plug a normal 3 pin plug in to check the fan header works, it may be a faulty fan on the cooler.

Associate
OP
Hmm, can you plug a normal 3 pin plug in to check the fan header works, it may be a faulty fan on the cooler.

That was the 1st option I did m8 and the stock cooler which I had just changed over from this still works fine.

I am losing faith in overclockers products at the moment I haven't been happy with the last 3 purchases at all. I have had to send 3 items back, 1 item twice which is costing me more money than the items are worth.

Associate
OP
Well I just solved the problem.

I looked at the fan again cos it was doing my head in and noticed the fan was a bit far from the motor so unclipped the fan off the cooler and slightly pushed the fan inwards where it clipped onto the motor properly.

All things working now thank god.

Hope everyone else looks at this just in case they too have the problem.

Associate
I registered here just to say thank you @Lord Alibaski . Yes this thread is 8 years old. Dont care. I just spent 4h trying to figure out why my new Arctic cooler fan wouldnt work. I checked _everything_. Except the fan - since it was new. And even then I would not have figured that the gap between fan and motor was not intentional.
Kudos to you sir!

Soldato
Great work guys this made me chuckle :)

Edit: just remembered theres still a freezer pro going in a machine I gave to a family member that must be 13 years old and is still going strong.

Back
Top Bottom