• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

10.x Cat beta - April 6th - "10.5 v2"

Soldato
Another leaked driver, only this time newer than everything else out there in build date and version numbers.

D3D - 8.14.10.0755 - 5 builds newer than the 10.5 v1 betas, 15 newer than 10.4b betas
OpenGL - 6.14.10.9827 - 1 builder higher than the ogl 4.0 betas giving these opengl 4 support as well
2D - 8.01.01.1031 - highest build to date so the newest 2D version

So that makes these the current latest build in all 3 areas, which makes a nice change lol.

If your using the 10.5 beta's uninstall before using these to avoid problems, same with the 10.4b beta's just incase. (via the catalyst uninstall utility, no driverclean garbage)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UTSKFBK

Associate
I can confirm the Bad Company 2 load times are now improved (massively, I was in in under 10 seconds eaaaasily when I tried).

Also, with the card overclocked I have yet to see any screen flickering on my second monitor. None, at all... we will see how that goes as I use the computer over the next few days :).

Soldato
Still have the powerplay clocks at 400 core and max memory whilst idle when overclocking and a single monitor

I've got two profiles linked to hotkeys in Afterburner to get round this. I just switch between a default setting (To get low 2d clocks.) and an overclocked setting at the press of a button.

I have to do this anyways as I use S3 sleep a lot and after awaking my video card enables default voltage instead of my overclocked voltage and makes my overclock unstable. This is a quick way to reapply correct settings.

Back
Top Bottom