OCZ REVODRIVE PCI-EXPRESS SOLID STATE DRIVES - PRE ORDER NOW

Soldato
OCZ have innovated again within the SSD market. PCI-Express drives with amazing performance and good value to boot.

OCZ RevoDrive 240GB PCI-Express Solid State Drive (OCZSSDPX-1RVD0240) @ £699.99 inc VAT

HD-052-OC_400.jpg

The OCZ RevoDrive makes fast, faster with an innovative performance design that pushes the envelope in solid state technology and leaves hard drives in the dust. Moving beyond the bottleneck of SATA-II the RevoDrive features a PCIe interface to deliver superior performance. Designed for high-performance gaming PCs and workstations, the RevoDrive dominates thanks to the unique capability to run both Windows and your essential applications and games. With speeds up to 540MBps and 75,000 IOPS, this bootable PCI-Express SSD not only provides a more responsive PC experience, but promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. The RevoDrive can accommodate a wide range of computing environments such as video-editing and other multi-media creation and management, all while providing the superior durability and reliability of SSDs.

- Capacity: 240GB
- Controller: Dual SandForce SF-1200 (RAID)
- Maximum Read: 540MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 530MB/sec
- Sustained Write: 500MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 75000 IOPS (4KB File)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: PCI-Express x4
- Warranty: 3 Years

Was £699.99 inc VAT.

Only £599.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ RevoDrive 120GB PCI-Express Solid State Drive (OCZSSDPX-1RVD0120) @ £399.99 inc VAT

HD-051-OC_400.jpg

The OCZ RevoDrive makes fast, faster with an innovative performance design that pushes the envelope in solid state technology and leaves hard drives in the dust. Moving beyond the bottleneck of SATA-II the RevoDrive features a PCIe interface to deliver superior performance. Designed for high-performance gaming PCs and workstations, the RevoDrive dominates thanks to the unique capability to run both Windows and your essential applications and games. With speeds up to 540MBps and 65,000 IOPS, this bootable PCI-Express SSD not only provides a more responsive PC experience, but promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. The RevoDrive can accommodate a wide range of computing environments such as video-editing and other multi-media creation and management, all while providing the superior durability and reliability of SSDs.

- Capacity: 120GB
- Controller: Dual SandForce SF-1200 (RAID)
- Maximum Read: 540MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 490MB/sec
- Sustained Write: 470MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 65000 IOPS (4KB File)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: PCI-Express x4
- Warranty: 3 Years

Was £399.99 inc VAT.

Only £334.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I want one so bad Im so tempted to get a 120gb one.

I imagine there quite big boards as when I first looked I though it was Pcie 1x rather then 4x.

but yes definetly food for thought.

Soldato
I take it one of these would be useless for gaming? fallout 3 heavily stutters due to the engine loading so much at once. I been told velciraptors or raid 0 ssd drives would fix it. I love fallout 3 but dont play due to the stutter problems.

Associate
LOL they are cheap, I've got a dreadful memory but can still remember paying £900+ for my first 1GB HD ;)

Ok I can also remember paying £720 for my first 20MB HD too

RJC

RJC

Don
Yes please :D Looks at bank balance :(

Don't know why, reminds me of the Gigabyte I-ram? I think it was called something similar.

Associate
Lol these do look good, especially at those speeds and the price. I had liking PC hardware and stuff, especially being a student and have £1 in the bank.
Next year ill probably end up blowing my student loan on a new pc, lol.

Associate
Yes please :D Looks at bank balance :(

Don't know why, reminds me of the Gigabyte I-ram? I think it was called something similar.

Yep. I bought one of those, filled it with 4gig of DDR2, loaded the OS then went on holiday. Came back, flat onboard battery and no OS :(

Its in the draw with all the other crap I bought that didn't work :D

Back
Top Bottom