BenQ XL2410 120Hz 3D LED official thread

bee

bee

Associate
yeah i'm looking to replace my 1st generation screen with one of these if they are good, they are on sale in sweden already and are apparently getting good feedback from buyers

Soldato
I'm afraid not. I just contacted BenQ's PR department and they don't have any samples of the XL2410 available for review. They said they'll let me know as soon as they do - so I will hopefully be one of the first to review it (fingers crossed). I was very wrong about the price of the new entry-level 24 inch VA panel from BenQ so I'll give an optimistic estimate of £250.

Soldato
OP
Fantastic! Any idea on prices? :)

I'm afraid not. I just contacted BenQ's PR department and they don't have any samples of the XL2410 available for review. They said they'll let me know as soon as they do - so I will hopefully be one of the first to review it (fingers crossed). I was very wrong about the price of the new entry-level 24 inch VA panel from BenQ so I'll give an optimistic estimate of £250.

Soldato
What other prices have you seen? £300 is very much in-line with other 120Hz monitor launch prices - and these are units with fixed stands. The AlienWare OptX AW2210 is an exception but also had a launch price of over £400. Thanks for posting the review though. But I find it quite funny -->

"But unlike other gamer dream machines, such as the Dell UltraSharp U2711, this machine is going to be affordable, the reason it's so hotly anticipated."

Well that's like saying "much like other beautiful cars, such as the Bugatti Veyron SS, the new Ford Focus is going to be affordable, the reason it's so hotly anticipated".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom