Something new arriving in a few months....

Soldato
Get yourself the amazing new midi tower case from Corsair. Stock is not arriving until April, we will be taking pre-orders from March.

Corsair Obsidian 650D Gaming Midi-Tower - Black *** ARRIVING IN APRIL *** @ £145.99 inc VAT

CA-036-CS_400.jpg

The Obsidian Series 650D mid-tower case is manufactured with strong, stamped steel parts for increased rigidity, and coated in a black textured paint. The front panel features a beautiful black brushed aluminum faceplate to bring a subtle elegance to your next build.

A large, black 200mm intake fan hides behind the front dust filter, quietly pushing vast amounts of air over your hard drives and video cards. The air is then exhausted by a second 200mm fan on top of the case, and a rear 120mm fan. The top fan can be replaced by dual 120mm or 140mm fans, and is pre-spaced for a dual radiator if you’re interested in watercooling. And all fans are controlled by a three-mode, four-channel fan controller should you want to make your own choice between noise and performance.

- Motherboard Support: ATX / mATX
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Drive Bays: 5.25" x 4 & 3.5"/2.5" x 6
- Cooling: 2 x 200mm Fans and 1 x 120mm Fans
- Front I/O Ports: USB2.0 x 4 / FireWire x 1 / Audio x 2 / 4-Channel Fan Controller
- Dual 200mm fans provide outstanding cooling for even the hottest components
- Easily accessible dust filters make maintenance simple and hassle-free
- Quick-release side panels make it easier than ever to upgrade your hardware
- Integrated fan controller lets you quickly adjust cooling performance and noise levels
- Four tool-free optical drive bays and up to six SSD-ready hard drive trays provide plenty of expansion
- CPU backplate cutout makes it easy to upgrade your CPU cooler
- Brilliant cable routing system provides a way to keep your system neat and tidy
- Adjustable drive cages can be removed and relocated to accommodate large video cards
- Room for long power supplies gives you peace of mind for future upgrades

Only £145.99 inc VAT.

Soldato
Wow, I was just saying there was nothing between the 600t and 700D - this looks perfect!

I think this will be the next new case I buy.

What size rad do you think you could get in there?

Associate
Seriously ?!?

To expect a customer to place an order now and have us holding the funds for that lenght of time is just not fair on you.

Time before preorder shouldnt matter. No respectable etailer charges a customers credit card until the order actually ships.

might want to think about that ...

Back
Top Bottom