buying online- under 18

Soldato
so long story short, i want to buy something on line but am under 18, an IF(Imitation firearm/two tone airsoft) for an example. is there anyway i can do this?,without having to get my parents to do it, because that is just unwanted hassle. Now I've seen these pre-paid visa/mastercard things but im not quite sure how they work and what would be best. can anybody help me out as i would like to be able to buy stuff of the Internet myself without the need to prove/be 18 :confused::confused:

Powelly

Associate
Have you tried to buy it and see what happens? I bought an airrifle off the internet when i was 15 and that went through fine.

Capodecina
Soldato
future-serial-killer-21893-1299461575-12.jpg

Soldato
OP
lol let me explain, no i would not go round on a moped with an IF, i am actually interested in getting into airsoft, as 2 of my friends work as marshals at paint balling and also do airsoft there, i know i can be bought one as a gift with no form of transaction between me and the gifter. so for IF's is the only way around it waiting till im 18? but i am also interested in these pre paid card things if say i wanted to buy something from ocuk as i cannot get a credit card till im 18 (don't want one anyway) and i wouldn't want to use a Debit card card

Soldato
lol let me explain, no i would not go round on a moped with an IF, i am actually interested in getting into airsoft, as 2 of my friends work as marshals at paint balling and also do airsoft there, i know i can be bought one as a gift with no form of transaction between me and the gifter. so for IF's is the only way around it waiting till im 18? but i am also interested in these pre paid card things if say i wanted to buy something from ocuk as i cannot get a credit card till im 18 (don't want one anyway) and i wouldn't want to use a Debit card card
Just go to staples, I think they sell them there.

Back
Top Bottom