• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**EPIC DEAL IS EPIC: MSI GTX 580 Twin FrozR ONLY £359.99**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We have a truly fantastic deal here, were offering a GTX 580 for just £359.99 Inc. VAT, however this GTX 580 is no ordinary one, its a Twin FrozR edition from MSI featuring there amazingly powerful yet very quiet cooler which allows for great overclocking potential whilst keeping the noise levels to a minimum:-

MSI GeForce GTX 580 Twin FrozR II 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £359.99 inc VAT

GX-116-MS_400.jpg

The world's fastest GPU has arrived with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580. Experience blockbuster games like Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X® 2 in their full glory with everything cranked to the max. Not only does the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 rip through the latest games, it also runs quieter than the previous generation. And as you have come to expect from the GeForce GTX GPU, the GTX 580 packs support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI. With all these features and more, it is easy to see how the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 obliterates the competition.

Nickel-plated Copper Base: Large size of Copper Base can dissipate the heat of GPU faster.
Dual 8CM PWM Fans: Dual fans provide double air flow. Air flow from dual fans can cool down whole module at once.
Five heat pipes with SuperPipe Technology: Five heat pipes can provide faster heat dissipation.
Form-in-one heat sink: Form-in-one heat sink covers the memory and power module
19ºC cooler and 8.4dB quieter compared to reference design

Features:-
- Core Clock: 772MHz (Fermi GF110)
- 64 TMUs (GTX 480 had 60 TMUs)
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter than previous generation)
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 512
- Shader Clock: 1544MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.4a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption compared to GTX 480, only 244 watts
- Warranty: 2 Years

Was [£389.99] Inc. VAT

Only £359.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Were the cheapest in the UK on this card, we have plenty of stock and its ideal for that payday weekend. :)

Permabanned
I knew the price was gonna drop since the leak of Lightning series from MSI. However I didn't expect such a huge price drop.

These are very nice cards - probably the quietest 580 in the market (air-cooling).

Associate
It does normally happen to me but it's usually a couple of quid, 35 quid is a big hit to take and I'm really glad to say they will refund the difference :D:D, I guess this explains why I have used and recommend OCUK since not long after they started, still #1 chaps :D

Back
Top Bottom