Grid

Soldato
Forgot how mint lookin this game is. Had it before sorta but bought it the other day during the sale and its really nice to play. Has great gfx even today and fps is really nice with max details and 8xcsaa and MS using nvidia inspector.

Cant for the life of me drive in cockpit view cos of the bobbing and stuff which is a shame as thats my fav view but 3rd person is still nice.

I hear mp is no longer an option. Would lan type of gaming work over ip or hamachi perhaps?

Soldato
I think the graphics are dated tbh! I even increased the shadows and reflections in the INI and still looks dated.

DiRT 3 for the win!

£2.99 vs £29.99 though? is it worth the £2.99, is there enough gameplay value in it for that?
and you say dated? will that mean newer hardware should be able to run it at high settings without issues?
does anyone know if it scales well with CF?

Soldato
OP
Grid can run 60fps on medium hardware, new hardware will be ultra smooth max. I mean i get 60fps solid at max using 8xcsaa and MS through nvidia inspector with specs in sig.

Ovr

Ovr

Associate
Quite possibly the best arcade style racer for a long, long time. Only thing that comes near to it in terms of enjoyability (is that even a word?) is the DiRT series (2 & 3 anyway.)

Back
Top Bottom