Overclockers UK Forums Click here for more details
Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members - CLICK HERE

Go Back   Overclockers UK Forums > Latest News > Latest News, Deals & Special Offers

Old 2nd Sep 2011, 09:15   #1
valkia
OcUK Staff

Exclamation **FREE TrackMania 2 Canyon & Roxio PC Game Capture with selected Intel Products**

We are running a promotion with Intel to bring you more for your money. The ultimately anticipated TrackMania 2 Canyon is a thrilling racing game with a twist. Create your own crazy tracks and share them with players from all over the world in fierce competition. TrackMania is always about Lap times and the best lap you can achieve. Roxio PC games capture software allows you to record your best lap and share it easily with the world on facebook, youtube and other popular video hosting websites. Roxia PC games capture is similar to FRAPS however with added extra features, easier video editing features and smaller file sizes. Please see below the eligible SKUís which include the free game and software. The release date for the game is the 14/09/2011 so when you receive your code you will have to wait for release date. All details are on the games code voucher. Enjoy!

OcUK PR & Partnerships Manager
valkia is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 09:29   #2
Gibbo
Commissario

Hi there

Truly stonking value for money, so buy ATi graphics, get Deus Ex, buy an Intel CPU and get TrackMania 2. HAPPY TIMES!

Gibbo is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 09:29   #3
rjk
Caporegime

tried the Roxio software yesterday and it is my new game capture software of choice.
I used Fraps before and currently use the built in capture in MSI afterburner. But the features are excellent in this with editing etc enabled so you can create proper videos.

Trackmania is a no brainer too. the first few titles were excellent so it goes without saying that Canyon is going to be a storming success. massive incentive to get one of the superb Intel CPUs now!

rjk is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 09:37   #4
~Divine~Wind~
Underboss

IS the capture stuff as overbloated as their usual offerings?

~Divine~Wind~ is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 09:43   #5
Gibbo
Commissario

Remember guys this is a latest yet to be released game and with the capture software your looking close to £50 of value here and as our CPU prices are already pre-discounted this gives OcUK the edge.

Old 2nd Sep 2011, 09:44   #6
rjk
Caporegime

no its fairly streamlined.
the main selling point is the game but this capture software is a good addition.

i usually dislike Roxio software but this is quite good.

rjk is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 09:48   #7
~Divine~Wind~
Underboss

yeah I normally find with roxio it has a loada features that dont quite work rather than a solid set of useable features.

~Divine~Wind~ is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 10:03   #8
valkia
OcUK Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Divine~Wind~ View Post
yeah I normally find with roxio it has a loada features that dont quite work rather than a solid set of useable features.
I'll probably be posting up reviews of the software and hopefully we will be having a competition in the future

Old 2nd Sep 2011, 10:27   #9
carrot1401
Mobster

Been playing TM2 alot recently, brilliant game. It's only multiplayer beta at the moment with the full game out 14th October
carrot1401 is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 10:47   #10
valkia
OcUK Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZiiP]carrot View Post
Been playing TM2 alot recently, brilliant game. It's only multiplayer beta at the moment with the full game out 14th October
Great feedback on the game get practicing as im sure we'll do a fastest lap comp or something similar I played TM Nations and TM Sunrise alot great games.. can't wait

Old 2nd Sep 2011, 12:17   #11
carrot1401
Mobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkia View Post
Great feedback on the game get practicing as im sure we'll do a fastest lap comp or something similar I played TM Nations and TM Sunrise alot great games.. can't wait
Trackmania was the first game I got on PC, I then spent £40 on a 9600 Pro (going froma Geforce 4 MX440) and suddenly the world of computer building was opened up to me

Like the sound of the fastest lap comp, loving the handling of Canyon. In many ways it's a shame it's only one environment (like Nations) but the environment itself is massive. Add to that Maniascript (due to be released with the full game, I remember reading about 1 of the Nadeo programmers who wrote his own online football game with cars in 1 afternoon in Maniascript) and all it's inifinite possibilities, and ManiaPlanet is looking like it has a bright future ahead
carrot1401 is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 12:28   #12
terminator2k2
Hitman

damn i only brought an 2600k i7 a couple of days ago......
terminator2k2 is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 19th Oct 2011, 08:40   #13
kidtwist77
Associate

Has the promotion for this now finished? I am guessing it was a 'while stocks last' kinda thing because I did not get one with my 2600k yesterday
kidtwist77 is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote
Old 19th Oct 2011, 08:50   #14
Gibbo
Commissario

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidtwist77 View Post
Has the promotion for this now finished? I am guessing it was a 'while stocks last' kinda thing because I did not get one with my 2600k yesterday
Nope it ended weeks ago I am afraid.

Old 20th Oct 2011, 06:41   #15
kidtwist77
Associate

Thanks anyway, still happy with all I got here
kidtwist77 is offline   View trust for Reply With Quote