What number do Admiral contact you from?

BaJ

BaJ

Associate
They were bugging me for ages last week on 08000524264

I'd recently took out a policy, when I finally answered it was sales call for selling courtesy car cover dressed up in a "did you receive all your paperwork" frock.

Soldato
They were bugging me for ages last week on 08000524264

I'd recently took out a policy, when I finally answered it was sales call for selling courtesy car cover dressed up in a "did you receive all your paperwork" frock.

I had this too. What really bugged me was the chap wouldn't take no for an answer until I put the phone down.

Soldato
Same here yesterday with the paperwork thing. The day I actually insured the car with Admiral was when Elephant phoned. I said what the situation was then tried to sell me multicar.

Do my bloody head in.

Soldato
OP
That's the number that rang me today a few times at work, did a quick google search which pointed towards the group that own Admiral, but I didn't have a clue why they were ringing me, so after work I called the number and it played an auto message saying it is just a courteous phone call, will just ignore it from now on or I think there is a way to opt out as I remember the auto message saying.

Soldato
They always call after taking out a policy or renew. Bleeding annoying. I never answer but they just keep trying throughout the day.

Soldato
OP
I've been getting calls from the "we're calling about your accident" lot, never been in the accident, already told them twice that I've never been involved and to stop calling me.

From Admiral?? or a third party company?

Admiral have tried to call me a couple of times over the past few days to confirm my proof of no claims (since done) on this number: +441189140878

Cheers for that confirms they use a different number for serious business.

Got another call 10 mins ago, so annoying.

Back
Top Bottom