BitFenix Prodigy

Associate
Video in French: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYEOrZk_Y34 (English ones will follow shortly - we only got 1 prototype... :)

VGA clearance: 32-33cm
CPU Cooler clearance: 18cm
supports 240mm radiator in top or front

pictures of the Prodigy with VGA, CPU Cooler and Radiator installed:

prodigymockup25.jpg

prodigymockup24.jpg

prodigymockup23.jpg

prodigymockup22.jpg

prodigymockup21.jpg

a real prodigy... small but many options! :)

Soldato
Nice design, but looks a bit large for an itx case.

If it could be juggled around to fit a matx board in the same volume, then I'd be a little more interested. Besides itx is out of the question for me until there are decent internal sound solutions.

Associate
I don't have a mITX system so won't be getting one, but if I did and needed mobility esp. to LANs the Prodigy would be pretty damn high on my list of potential cases. :D

Nice work BitFenix, looking forward to seeing more.

Soldato
In fact by the looks of it an SG03 looks slightly smaller. I mean hell if you want an ITX case with a handle a Lian li TU200 is way smaller than this and that is a big ITX case.

Soldato
Isnt the idea that you could get a H100 or small WC loop in here? So it's not meant to be the smallest it can. Also that Lian Li looks worse IMO because of the handle.

Yeah but no current ITX board can clock past 4.5GHz and that is only if you are really lucky in which case an H60 is more than enough and if you had an SG03 (or SG04-FH if you MUST have handles) then you could fit an H100 AND have an mATX board that could push a CPU to the level where such a thing is required.

Back
Top Bottom