Free Barclaycard personalisation

Associate
Hi guys, searched and couldn't find a thread.

Just thought i'd let anyone who is a barclays debit card holder know that you can now personalise your debit card with any picture you want for free (exceptions apply as below).

Rules:

Uploaded images used in personalised card designs must conform to the following guidelines:
You must own the image or have the permission of the image owner to use it.
If your image includes another person, you must have their consent to use it.
The image you choose for your card must not contain any of the following:
Trademarks or company names (eg images marked with ® or ™ signs);
Images or text protected by copyright (eg images marked with © or other watermarks or notations);
Slogans, tag lines, branding, marketing or promotional products, services or images of companies;
Images of, or the name or nickname of, celebrities, musicians, sportspersons, entertainers, public figures, film stars, cartoon characters, members of the Royal Family or other famous people;
Contact information (eg telephone numbers, URLs, Facebook and Twitter usernames account numbers, addresses or email addresses);
Political statements, or images relating to ethnicity or religion;
Images of flags;
Images, signs, symbols or text relating to money, currency, drugs, tobacco, alcohol, gangs, hatred, graffiti, betting, gambling, or financial products or services;
Provocative, lewd or sexual images or content;
Nudity;
Offensive material (eg images, signs, symbols or text relating to violence, death, injury, racism, cruelty, profanity, obscenity, weapons, firearms, ammunition or terrorism);
Anti-social or obscene behaviour, or socially unacceptable groups;
Content where drinking (or being drunk), smoking or gambling is the focus;
Text unless benign and in the English language;
Any image that might reflect poorly or might engender hostility toward company brands (including MasterCard®, Visa®, or Barclays);
Any reference to the Olympic Games, World Cup or any other international branded event;
Reference to any bank, building society or other monetary institution;
Weapons (unless they are being shown in a ceremonial context).

00000000000.jpg

And you can do it right here:

http://www.barclays.co.uk/PremierBa...3?WT.mc_id=premierpersonalisedcard&P36=WMWCUR

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Personal photos, could make something yourself. There's plenty you can put in it. Whether you would want to is a different matter.

Caporegime
Actually, now I think of it, I'd probably put a picture of Vegas on there that I've taken. That'd look pretty cool.

Edit: Although that might come under 'gambling'. :o

Back
Top Bottom