• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 4GB ARRIVING NEXT WEEK - PRE-ORDER NOW!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

As always, OcUK is first to market and we've secured a large volume of stock on these two great and very cool cards from Palit, pricing is also excellent:-

Palit GeForce GTX 680 Jetstream 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £539.99 inc VAT

GX-010-PL_400.jpg

The GeForce® GTX 680 delivers more than just state-of-the-art features and technology. It gives you truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful next-generation GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming.

Immerse yourself in an ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements like NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync. It’s a fast, seamless way to adjust VSync to your current frame rates for maximum playability.

Features:-
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards

Specification:-
- Palit Own Design GeForce GTX 680
- The King of GeForce GTX 680
- Innovation JetStream Cooler Design
- Overclocking Performance
- Extreme Cool
- Extreme Quiet
- TurboFan Blade
- Blue LED Lighting
- 6-Phase Core PWM,
- 2-PhaseMemory PWM
- DrMOS-Power Efficiency
- 3 DVI Monitors support
- Core Clock: 1085MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1150MHz
- Memory: 4096MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6300MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2168MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 195 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Warranty: 2 Years

Only £539.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Palit GeForce GTX 680 Jetstream 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £459.95 inc VAT

GX-011-PL_400.jpg

The GeForce® GTX 680 delivers more than just state-of-the-art features and technology. It gives you truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful next-generation GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming.

Immerse yourself in an ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements like NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync. It’s a fast, seamless way to adjust VSync to your current frame rates for maximum playability.

Features:-
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards

Specification:-
- Palit Own Design GeForce GTX 680
- The King of GeForce GTX 680
- Innovation JetStream Cooler Design
- Overclocking Performance
- Extreme Cool
- Extreme Quiet
- TurboFan Blade
- Blue LED Lighting
- 6-Phase Core PWM,
- 2-PhaseMemory PWM
- DrMOS-Power Efficiency
- 3 DVI Monitors support
- Core Clock: 1085MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1150MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6300MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2168MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 195 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Warranty: 2 Years

Only £459.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

An overclocked GTX 680's sell for around £460ish with 2GB of RAM, some as high as £500.

So here we have an Overclocked GTX 680, with uprated cooler and 4GB of RAM for £539.99, so compared to an overclocked 2GB 680 the extra is approx £80.

Were you expecting 4GB cards not to cost any additional money?

I am sure regular 4GB cards if a vendor does one will come in at around £499.99, fact is they will always cost a good chunk of more money.

Associate
Whooooooo £170 for useless extra 2gb of ram!

Now that a bargain!

"pricing is excellent" lol

Where did you get 170 pounds? Need a calculator do we??

It's a non reference model with upgrades, how were you expecting it to be the same price? Just because you don't do Surround doesn't make 4gb 'useless'.

Soldato
I game at 2560x1440 and im 99% certain (depending on reviews) i want to get one, but rather an evga brand. This card i would keep for a long time and im only guessing but planetside 2 and arma (more cpu than gpu) are gonna be very demanding games:)
Im poor at the moment so got to save up so ill get one in about 3 months time:(

Soldato
I very much doubt an EVGA *** 4GB will be £540, be very surprised if it is, *** cards are normally at the upper-end on pricing.

Hmm, I think I'll be waiting a while so. It seems the F T W is the only EVGA card on their site with 4GB memory at the moment. It seems that it'll use the same cooler as the SC Signature one, so will have to wait and see what they bring.

That's if I don't beak down the get the next EVGA 680 that's in stock.

Back
Top Bottom