New Phone - Suggestions ...

Soldato
Hi

I might have the chance to get a new phone mid-way through my contract, as I have had quite a few problems with my BB Bold 9900, and I'm on my 4th BB Bold 9900 in 6 months, the network provider said they can give me a different make / model if that is what I want as that is what they do after 3 replacements

So any suggestions??

I want something slim and reasonably new ... Oh and I do NOT want an iPhone :p

Looking at maybe the HTC One S or One X

Anyone got any thoughts? Anything coming soon I should wait for? :D

Permabanned
Just gonna post this now before it becomes an iPhone vs the world debate.

80871558.gif

Man of Honour
The HTC One X, or if you don't like the look of that, the Samsung Galaxy S III is out in a few weeks. They are the two to go for if you don't want an iPhone 4S. It's probably wise to wait if you aren't in a rush.

There's a slight chance the One S may suit you better if you want something smaller and are worried about the battery life.

Associate
I quite like the look of the Samsung Note. True it's massive and not to everyones taste, but if you like web browsing on the go, playing games and watching the odd video/iplayer, it seems great! I was watching a few reviews on it last night. If you dont want that, then the new Galaxy S 3 should be out within a few months.

Soldato
Well I doubt I'll be able to get a phone that nobody in the world has, so I'm asking people what they would suggest, other than iPhones that most people have

MOST people DON'T have an iphone...

Iphones only make up around 28% of the smartphone market...:o

I'm also looking at getting a new phone but want to wait for samsung SIII the specs look amazing...

Iphone is too restrictive and tbh i'm getting fed up with all the problems I'm having with my touch and syncing .... although I've no idea how good samsung are in this respect.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Think I'm probably gonna go for the One X

A friend of mine at college has the One S and another friend has an S II so I can check 'em out properly tomorrow

But I think I'm probably gonna go with the One X :)

Back
Top Bottom