Amazon sale is up (Spec Ops 25$, Darkness 2 12$..)

Associate
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18418693

already posted in above thread but will post here so info isnt missed...

For this sale there will be two options for your DL purchase.

They managed to get steam redeemable keys and non steam versions. So now you have the option to get a steam version of a game or a drm free(or as close to no drm as possible depending on the game). When the sale goes there will be multiple links for some games since there will be options to go with steam or non steam. For example Max Payne 3 and Bioshock 1/2 aren't steamworks but you have the option of getting a steam key or going non steam.

Also when setting up your US address use something like a hotel in Delaware and you wont get charged tax, there are other states but this is the one I use http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hot...TDT/index.html

and the list of games known about

01. Max Payne 3 - $29.99 (50% off) – This is the Steam version. 50% runs 7/1-7/4 (end of day 7/4) and will then be 33% off through 7/14

02. Spec Ops: The Line - $24.99 (50% off) – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

03. Syndicate - $14.99 – Origin activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

04. Bioshock Dual Pack (Bioshock 1 + 2) – $7.49 Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

05. X-Com Complete Pack – $2.99 - Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

06. The Darkness II - $12.49 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

07. Rockstar Classics Pack - $14.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

08. Crusader Kings II - $9.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

09. Plethora of Paradox Games - $19.99 containing (all Steam activateable) runs 7/1-7/7:
Crusader Kings II [Download]
Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [Online Game Code]
Magicka Collection [Download]
Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]
Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]
Majesty 2 Collection
Victoria II [Online Game Code]
Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]

10. Plentiful Paradox Package - $12.49 (all are Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7 contains:
Crusader Kings II [Download]
Magicka Collection [Download]
Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]
Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection [Online Game Code]
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter [Download]
Victoria II [Online Game Code]

11. Pint Sized Paradox bundle - $7.49 (all steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7:
Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [Online Game Code]
Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]
Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]
Majesty 2 Collection

12. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - $7.49 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14

13. Duke Nukem Complete Pack - $7.99 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14:
The base game - Duke Nukem Forever
The DLC Pack - Duke Nukem Forever Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC
And the DLC Pack - The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC Pack

14. 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Download]
The Stronghold Collection [Download]

15. 2K Shooter Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
BioShock 2 [Download]
BioShock [Download]
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download]

16. 2K Mega Pack - $39.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
BioShock 2 [Download]
BioShock [Download]
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
CivCity: Rome [Download]
Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download]
Mafia II [Download]
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Download]
The Stronghold Collection [Download]

17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99 (50% off Steam activate-able) – runs 7/1-7/14

Last edited:
Soldato
Just bought the plethora of Paradox games...

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Subtotal of Items: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]$19.99 [/SIZE][/FONT]
------ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Total before Tax:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]$19.99 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Sales Tax: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]$0.00 [/SIZE][/FONT]
------ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Total for this Order: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]$19.99 [/SIZE][/FONT]

I have got the product key for the Crusader Kings II and then activated that with my Steam account. It recognises it fine and added it to my Steam library and now I'm downloading it through Steam. Seems to work fine :)

Thanks for the heads up :)

I wonder if the X-Com games will do the same...?

Associate
Anyone else get their transaction delayed with a message that it cold take an exta 4 hours?

Only want the darkness 2 out of the games on sale, got exited and thought it was darksiders lol

Soldato
Just bought the plethora of Paradox games...

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Subtotal of Items: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]$19.99 [/SIZE][/FONT]
------ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Total before Tax:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]$19.99 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Sales Tax: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]$0.00 [/SIZE][/FONT]
------ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Total for this Order: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]$19.99 [/SIZE][/FONT]

I have got the product key for the Crusader Kings II and then activated that with my Steam account. It recognises it fine and added it to my Steam library and now I'm downloading it through Steam. Seems to work fine :)

Thanks for the heads up :)

I wonder if the X-Com games will do the same...?

X-Com games are it says

Associate
edit - can someone tell me about crusader kings? Looks kinda interesting (not a fan of the big battles in shogun so not sure if theyre included?)

Soldato
When buying games that are digital downloads, do they still try to print off a receipt and send it to the listed address? potentially giving some random person in the US your private details?

Soldato
Thanks for the X-Com reply :)

For me I bought the collection I noted. I am then taken to a page which includes all the game keys which I then used to register each on Steam. You get the chance to use an Amazon downloader but I am doing that through Steam.

I got an email to confirm the order but the keys are as noted above.

Just bought the X-Com games and they too have now been added to my Steam library.

The Crusader II game is similar to a Total War campaign map style on steroids complete with several headaches. Got to be worth a punt at the price of all the DLC included..?

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks for the X-Com reply :)

For me I bought the collection I noted. I am then taken to a page which includes all the game keys which I then used to register each on Steam. You get the chance to use an Amazon downloader but I am doing that through Steam.

I got an email to confirm the order but the keys are as noted above.

Did you use a UK address or a fictional US one?

Soldato
Well I created a US address, it automatically became set as address 1, and whenever I try to purchase a game it automatically says this is only available for US customers. If I click the change address on the checkout page and select the US address I'm not sure if it will work as it isn't the real billing address associated with my card (or does that not matter for the payment to work?).

Back
Top Bottom